Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

But did miss a clear foul by Targett on the edge of the box just before.

I would say it was possible or arguable, i would not say it was "clear"   the defender whose shirt was help by Wesley was more clear (just overbalanced by the shirt pull)  And it doesn't change the fact that what he called was in his imagination only.

Just now, srsmithusa said:

I would say it was possible or arguable, i would not say it was "clear"   the defender whose shirt was help by Wesley was more clear (just overbalanced by the shirt pull)  And it doesn't change the fact that what he called was in his imagination only.

It was absolutely clear.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not necessarily, they would have had a direct shot on goal and some players who have a good freekick in them.

It's too close to get up and down (unless the free kick is incredibly special) yet the area they had the free kick from is almost perfect for crossing. 

Just now, bobzy said:

It's too close to get up and down (unless the free kick is incredibly special) yet the area they had the free kick from is almost perfect for crossing. 

Doesn't have to go 'up and down' does it? Can shoot the side of the keeper a la Aubameyang