limpid

Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

Looks like another game where they’ll take it in turns to leave one on Jack and the ref does **** all about it

I hate to moan about refs but I genuinely cant remember the last time a ref was on our side 😐

If we lose to these there was no point hammering Norwich. I'd rather win the home game.

Great stuff from Brighton, perfect game plan, continually on the front foot, loads of pressure whenever we have the ball and always creating space to the receive the ball, we cannot deal with it. The only hope is that this Brighton team cannot sustain this for the full distance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

If we lose to these there was no point hammering Norwich. I'd rather win the home game.

If we lose to these we will struggle to stay up!

Midfield is not working today.

Nakamba is not finding in the areas he should be when defending, not saying that's his fault.

The positioning between him McGinn and Hourihane is off somehow.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Great stuff from Brighton, perfect game plan, continually on the front foot, loads of pressure whenever we have the ball and always creating space to the receive the ball, we cannot deal with it. The only hope is that this Brighton team cannot sustain this for the full distance.

I think we'll see a stronger second half from us. Sustaining the pressure will cost Brighton. 

Haha Brighton player booked for being a cock

Almost 2-0, got ripped apart there. Great save.

At first I thought we just looked too calm in possession and not playing it safely in the defense.  now it has come to look like we are just being lazy and slow too often.

• Like 1