Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

For me he is more important than getting Mings back. Obviously want both, but Phillips is the one I want most and this link won’t go away so I reckon it will be done fir the trip to the USA . 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hello friend.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Why do you love Thor? 

And who do you support?

Hi. Talking to myself? I dont love Thor i just think he has more possibillities in Premier League than Championship. I have been watching Villa for two years and i belive that i have good knowledge on this team after this time and i like comment on subjects regarding them. Are there some kind of problem? Best regards Jon

• Like 4

Just now, Jonsi77 said:

Hi. Talking to myself? I dont love Thor i just think he has more possibillities in Premier League than Championship. I have been watching Villa for two years and i belive that i have good knowledge on this team after this time and i like comment on subjects regarding them. Are there some kind of problem? Best regards Jon

Oh you've got sass. I like you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just done a search on this forum for 'Phillips' and "Kalvin Phillips", and barely anyone mentioned him on here before April this year, you'd think for a championship player who people are prepared to pay £30m for, there would be a lot more discussion about him, there were more posts about Matt Phillips at West Brom. If the figure being talked about for his signature was say £10m, I wonder if a lot of people would be as enthusiastic about this signing, in other words I wonder if the high prices being associated with him, are having the affect of making people believe he's better than he is.

4 minutes ago, Jonsi77 said:

You quoted yourself.

Of course no problem. I was just curious to know who you support because your posts are in a different colour.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Just done a search on this forum for 'Phillips' and "Kalvin Phillips", and barely anyone mentioned him on here before April this year, you'd think for a championship player who people are prepared to pay £30m for, there would be a lot more discussion about him, there were more posts about Matt Phillips at West Brom. If the figure being talked about for his signature was say £10m, I wonder if a lot of people would be as enthusiastic about this signing, in other words I wonder if the high prices being associated with him, are having the affect of making people believe he's better than he is.

Before April we never had a hope in hell of signing him. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 8pints said:

Offer

Image result for aaron tshibola+Image result for birkir bjarnason+Image result for henri lansbury

and see if that brings the price down???

Might make it rise in offence?

no m8 we would need to increase our offer with them on the table going the other way.......

• Haha 1

Just had a look on Waccoe, and they're pretty glum about it, because apparently their local journalist as said that there's a strong possibility of it happening for between £15m and £20m.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Fair point. But not for me.

If anything the inflated price is the only down side to this potential transfer.

Before April, it was a lot more likely that Leeds would be playing a league higher than us and this would be a non-starter, I actually think that Leeds would have been sniffing around a few of our star players.

Really hope it happens but if not we definitely need a player with the same traits.

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You quoted yourself.

Of course no problem. I was just curious to know who you support because your posts are in a different colour.

I dont know why color change :)

I haven't listened myself, but apparently it's on this link at around the fifteen and half minutes mark...  Bon Appétit... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07d5jkl

54 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I'm not convinced we will get him tbh, at 20m yes but I'm not convinced we would pay close to 30m for him.

Maybe I'm wrong.

In normal market this is way to much, but if you are buying best man from top teams in Championship they will sell him on double fair price, in past years it has been like that.

1 minute ago, Jonsi77 said:

In normal market this is way to much, but if you are buying best man from top teams in Championship they will sell him on double fair price, in past years it has been like that.

it hasnt been like this before really, at all, at championship level, this season the prices have gone donkey balls, probably due to us.....

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Just had a look on Waccoe, and they're pretty glum about it, because apparently their local journalist as said that there's a strong possibility of it happening for between £15m and £20m.

Blimey. If that's the case they must be either completely fudged financially or Bielsa thinks he can magic that money into a better squad overall. They will certainly need a bigger one*

*In your own time, chaps.

Â