Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

29 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Pretty sure the EDL started by canvassing football fans.  Yaxley-Lennon himself was a Luton Town hooligan.

My understanding is a little different.

The real Tommy Robinson was a well-known Luton Town hooligan, and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon named himself after him.

The bell.

• Like 2

As the thread is here, news today that the AG has decided that there are 'strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings' and so he is due to face a fresh hearing at some point.

Beeb:

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson is to face a fresh hearing over an allegation that he committed contempt of court.

He was jailed in May last year for filming and broadcasting footage of people involved in a criminal trial.

But that finding was quashed by the Court of Appeal in August after he won an appeal.

Now, Attorney General Geoffrey Cox has concluded there are "strong grounds" to bring new proceedings against him.

The first hearing in the case is due to take place at the High Court in London on 22 March.

... more on link

I think I'm quite pleased with myself. I've heard of Tommy Robinson, seen his name on the news, racist arsehole. But Iv'e never read anything about him. I didn't know that's not his real name till now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, colhint said:

I think I'm quite pleased with myself. I've heard of Tommy Robinson, seen his name on the news, racist arsehole. But Iv'e never read anything about him. I didn't know that's not his real name till now.

Me too, I have no contact with anyone on social media who supports him and his shite and I aim to keep it that way.  Not sure if he is worthy of a thread on hallowed VillaTalk ground either.

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Anyone one on here watched his BBC expose? 

Ye. Same old tit for tat, us vs them. I don't know why he bothered really, it's not like anyone takes Panorama or the BBC, or any media news seriously anyway.

I enjoyed watching it though.

19 hours ago, colhint said:

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Me too, I have no contact with anyone on social media who supports him and his shite and I aim to keep it that way.  Not sure if he is worthy of a thread on hallowed VillaTalk ground either.

same ..  it wasn't for VT people moaning about him and giving him publicity  I doubt I'd have ever heard of him

I sorta agree about him not having his own thread , but then I also feel the same way about Game of Thrones , Formula one , Gardening  , WWF etc

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Politics sub forum please - far too many topics in Off Topic now devoted to depressing bolitics. 

Top of the page, click Activity. Have the VT you want.

• Like 1

When evil collides...or colludes...whatever.

What I found extra disturbing about this, was the comments on this video. You will be hard pressed to find anyone shouting down this clown. Instead, every idiot wants to say what a brave man he is, he is innocent, and the rest of the world is corrupt blah blah blah.

There is something seriously wrong with this planet.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

He's just got one of those jaws made for volleying.

Arm in a sling right now, but ****... I'd have a go. And I'm not one for fighting, his face is so smarmy, the little **** shit.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Â