Racism Part two

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I half expect Trump to erect a giant white penis statue in Washington just to wind people up.

Got to be honest, I'm not sure he's capable of erecting his own penis, let alone a statue.

14 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Owen Jones on the ball.

Piffle, the ones hurling half enders at the police last week are no better or worse than this bunch of Alf Garnett word, BLM is irrelevant to both sets 

Not sure how there can be any doubt left anymore... Britain is **** 😕

Its not just the scenes which are proper grim it's the divide as to whether they are wrong or right, if they are acceptable because of what others did or didn't do

My German wife had a proper laugh over the black lives matter cliffs of Dover shite earlier

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Piffle, the ones hurling half enders at the police last week are no better or worse than this bunch of Alf Garnett word, BLM is irrelevant to both sets 

Same as always, draws out the bellends and descends in to violence

All the while whatever message or cause there originally was gets conveniently forgotten

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Last week was a minority of bell-ends. Nobody in today's faction turned up for a peaceful reason. They all came prepared to fight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The fight against racism has united the racists! 

It's a threat to their lifestyle.

First they can't have slaves, then they can't burn crosses or lynch people, then they tukk our jerbs. Ffs what's next? 

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Last week was a minority of bell-ends. Nobody in today's faction turned up for a peaceful reason. They all came prepared to fight. 

And BLM protests worldwide have been phenomenally peaceful. Paris is incredible. albeit no social distancing.

I know in every mid sized town in Ireland there has been BLM protests today also, completely peaceful and excellent social distancing.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

It's a threat to their lifestyle.

First they can't have slaves, then they can't burn crosses or lynch people, then they tukk our jerbs. Ffs what's next? 

No pilsner lager 

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

As a direct result of the actions last week. Anyone with half a brain could see it was like poking a hornets nest with only one probable outcome, We’ve been here so many bloody times in the past

• Like 1

Â