The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

pugs are brilliant but I hate the fact that they have been bred to the point of cruelty, when you consider all the health problems they have and how they used to look its quite upsetting

tumblr_ldnsnqOfI71qaqlwvo1_500.jpg

Too true, which is the very reason why I'd never own one. Funny little buggers though.

Not hilarious. Graphic and NSFW. Anyone else like seeing matadors get their faces ripped off by the bulls they're trying to kill? I do. Around the 1m50s mark is the good stuff.

Link

Having trouble embedding liveleak.

• Like 1

Not hilarious. Graphic and NSFW. Anyone else like seeing matadors get their faces ripped off by the bulls they're trying to kill? I do. Around the 1m50s mark is the good stuff.

Link

Having trouble embedding liveleak.

good the word removed got exactly what he deserved

A Fire Truck arrived at a burning building, The Firemen observed a man dressed in a matador's costume prancing around on the roof. 

Four of the firemen held a safety-net and urged him to escape from the burning building by jumping into the net. He refused and loudly proclaimed, "I'm Fearless Jose the bullfighter who fears nothing, not even fire." 

The firemen begged and pleaded but to no avail. Jose kept prancing around while repeating the same phrase over and over until the firemen got really sick and tired of hearing it. 

Finally, when the flames began to scorch his butt, Jose announced he had changed his mind, was ready to jump and then leaped off the rooftop. As his body hurtled toward the safety-net, the four firemen shouted, "Ole!" and quickly moved it aside.

Â