Pre-match thread

Tomaszk

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I actually have never cared about the Baggies. My hatred lies towards Blues.

But it seems that the West Brom fans are obsessed with us.

In truth, I’ve never really cared about Blues either. They’re obsessed with us, you’re right. Loser mentality. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrassyNoel said:

In truth, I’ve never really cared about Blues either. They’re obsessed with us, you’re right. Loser mentality. 

Generally the case with other 'smaller' clubs as they have that small club syndrome and inferiority complex that some of the bigger clubs doesn't have.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I actually have never cared about the Baggies. My hatred lies towards Blues.

But it seems that the West Brom fans are obsessed with us.

Them, Blues and Wolves fans.........shame for em

• Like 1

There isn’t a game that we play where our fans don’t sing about  the blues consistently, I think that makes us obsessed also ? Or are the rules different for other sets of supporters

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smg said:

There isn’t a game that we play where our fans don’t sing about  the blues consistently, I think that makes us obsessed also ? Or are the rules different for other sets of supporters

Blimey.

Rules, no. Circumstances, yes.

1 minute ago, smg said:

Oh that explains it then, thanks.

Sorry to expand.

Villa and Blues are city rivals, its the derby match. So while I'd rather we didn't sing about them, its understandable that both sets of fans sing about each other.

Villa aren't WBA's city rivals, we generally aren't arsed about them much more than we would be any side we play. They don't hold any special importance for us so we don't sing about them.

Wolves are WBA's derby rivals so it would make more sense that they sing about them but they sing about us, which is just a little odd.

• Like 2

We are in the same division they play us next match they are above us in the league and they are on tv why wouldn’t they sing about us ? City rivalry or regional rivalry they really aren’t that far away.