U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Stoke win 3-2 - we pulled it back from 2-0 down to 2-2 but they scored with ten minutes left. RHM and Ramsey with the goals for us.

I saw a tweet that said the pitch was a plowed field - - football could not be played 🤣🤣

• Like 1

just an aside - some of you will remember a LB we nicked from West Ham - Oscar Borg

I thought he was quite good - a bit of Bouma about him

but we let him go in the summer - and now he plays for Braintree Town in the National League - signed for them on Dec 2.. They are bottom of the League

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He does, he doesn’t get mentioned for some reason, very good footballer, the press don’t mention him for some reason unlike Green, Hepburn-Murphy etc

I think I have an answer on why - Green has played thirty first team games in professional leagues and scored goals in the Championship - Hepburn-Murphy has played for the first team and been our youngest ever starter. Ramsey has just broken into the reserve squad and played a handful of games. :)

He looks a prospect in fairness, I like what I've seen of him - he's another reason why it might be worth sending O'Hare out on loan - he'll struggle to get any games for the reserve team with the forwards he's got ahead of him.

I like him, there's plenty of time for him to be getting a bit of press attention.

• Like 1

Seriously what goes on with our u23's in terms of injuries

• Gardner
  • O'HARE
  • RHM 
  • Lyden

Have all had major injuries - Keinan Davies has only been fit fleetingly in the last 12 months  - WTF are we doing to them all. 

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

The u23s are playing Man Utd tonight, 7pm kick off at Villa Park, anyone know if it’s on YouTube?

It seems to be.

• Thanks 1