U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Thank you. For Bedeau, I would have said it's too soon, but he's physically developed a lot this season and he's starting to look the part. It'll be interesting to see what happens if we get an easy 3rd round FA Cup draw for example.

Thank you. Yes, it would be good to give him minutes in a cup match!

For me, Bedeau is good enough and has all the attributes. It’s rare for us to play young players from the start of a match, they usually get a few minutes at the end of a match. In my opinion, he’s outstanding and could cope easily, I think he’s that good

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

For me, Bedeau is good enough and has all the attributes. It’s rare for us to play young players from the start of a match, they usually get a few minutes at the end of a match. In my opinion, he’s outstanding and could cope easily, I think he’s that good

That's good to know. I believe he played a few matches for Bury when they were in League 1 or was it League 2?

2 hours ago, westholmevillan said:

That's good to know. I believe he played a few matches for Bury when they were in League 1 or was it League 2?

Was league 1 according to wiki, don’t know how reliable that is. I think with regards to our acquisition of Bedeau, it shows that we have scouts at lower league matches even when Bruce was in charge. I think this a good approach to transfers as bargains can be found in the lower leagues

• Like 1

PLCup 

Derby 0 Villa 1. Knibbs

RHM shot diverted onto post - but he went off injured after a tackle.

Average age just over 20 

Edited by SirSteveUK
  • Like 4

Stats updated.  Substitute Knibbs with the winner and O'Hare with the assist.  Derby drop to 3rd.  Plymouth travel to Bristol this evening.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 02:03, SirSteveUK said:

Normal U23 PL2 home games are - and occasional away games - but not BSC games.

In other news, we are at home to Swansea in the FA Youth Cup

Where did you see that about the Youth Cup? Have we got a date? Don’t take that the wrong way :) I’m only joking 

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where did you see that about the Youth Cup? Have we got a date? Don’t take that the wrong way :) I’m only joking 

Sat 15th

http://www.thefa.com/competitions/youth-football/fa-youth-cup/fixtures

Edited by SirSteveUK
  • Thanks 1