U23 Development League 2018/2019

BOF

Was planning on watching this after the Wolves - Liverpool game, so so so annoyed that AVFC youtube channel has put the bloody scoreline in the video title. They dont normally do this and I can watch the game without knowing the score.

I'm still going to watch it, but its taken the enjoyment out of it.

13 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Was planning on watching this after the Wolves - Liverpool game, so so so annoyed that AVFC youtube channel has put the bloody scoreline in the video title. They dont normally do this and I can watch the game without knowing the score.

I'm still going to watch it, but its taken the enjoyment out of it.

In all seriousness, I'd comment and say something. It's probably somebody done it without thinking, or just too proud of the scoreline. 

Watching it this morning: 

Really looks like man Utd u23s are obismal  or it's our lads that have upped there game, which really baffles me as to why they under perform in games like FA cup when the opportunity arises.

Edited by Dave-R

Davies, RHM, and Callum O'hare are clearly too good and need to hone their skills at a higher lvl. It's fair to say the same about Revan, looks like a leader back there.

Callum O Hare seems to be on a bit of a different level then others. He seems to be setting up for a lot of 1-2, do crossing movments or expect runs into areas that the other guys just don't pick up. 

I think the new finish goalkeeper looks very interesting, and number 8. Not sure what their names are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skruff said:

Davies, RHM, and Callum O'hare are clearly too good and need to hone their skills at a higher lvl. It's fair to say the same about Revan, looks like a leader back there.

Callum O Hare seems to be on a bit of a different level then others. He seems to be setting up for a lot of 1-2, do crossing movments or expect runs into areas that the other guys just don't pick up. 

I think the new finish goalkeeper looks very interesting, and number 8. Not sure what their names are.

Viljami Sinisalo was the Finish keeper, 8 was Jacob Ramsey, very good footballer

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stats updated.  Brad Burton makes his first u23 appearance of the season having previously featured as an unused sub in the BSC game against Coleshill Town.

• Thanks 1

The top 2 (Wolves & Reading) play each other on Friday evening while we're playing away to 2nd bottom Norwich, so hopefully we can capitalise and close the gap.  Meanwile United should be taking care of business at home to Flum.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2019 at 15:51, rodders0223 said:

Callum's devlish free kick deflected in for 5.

Get that man a loan move.

Strange - he's the one player that you never hear connected to a loan move - RHM >>>Cov/Charlton possibility and supposed to be a queue for JDH

4 hours ago, SirSteveUK said:

ATTN : BOF

Jake Humphries was let go due to failed drugs test

Josef Pastorek - made 1 sub appearance - now plying his trade in Slovakia

Cheers Steve. Pastorek will obviously remain in our appearance table because he played twice for us this season.  It's a pity Jake lost his big chance over such a minor offence. One drag of a joint doesn't really warrant the end of a career for me. But hey ho.

• Like 1