UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Another solid card. Loved seeing chickenshit DJ finally dethroned and Cejudo calling out Dillashaw was an epic piece of trolling. Not sure what was going on in Cody's head... I'd half wonder if he's still injured or some such. Great stuff from Dillashaw taking him apart though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Good event and loved the first round of the Cory Sandhagen fight - well worth a watch if you haven't seen it!

FFS, what a nutter :D

Highly entertaining card. Calderwood postfight callouts are dope with here voice

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Brutal head-kick!

As for the banana split submssions - lovely.

1 decision in the last 9 fights. Hugely entertaining. Andradge, one punch KO coming in at 115 pounds. Yikes

• Like 2

On 09/09/2018 at 21:04, Brumstopdogs said:

Till didn't perform on the night no doubts about that. He's going to need to do some significant work on that ground game to get to that next level.

T-Wood's knock out power is ridiculous!

The 5 rounds fear lost him this fight. By the time he realised he needed to step it up he was wearing Woodly as a coat!

Thought this was a game changer for the champ though, the first fight in ages he actually wanted to cause some damage.  With his arsenal that is criminal!

Will see him jump in popularity though, which will only be a good thing for the division!

36 minutes ago, Nigel said:

The 5 rounds fear lost him this fight. By the time he realised he needed to step it up he was wearing Woodly as a coat!

Thought this was a game changer for the champ though, the first fight in ages he actually wanted to cause some damage.  With his arsenal that is criminal!

Will see him jump in popularity though, which will only be a good thing for the division!

Hopefully Colby is next to be smashed.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Anyone catch the Conor/Khabib press conference? Now I REALLY hope Conor gets smashed. Never heard so much shite come from one mouth.

I caught the first 2 minutes, promptly turned it off. word removed

No denying fight should be good though. (stay healthy both of you)

20 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

The whole whisky drinking bollocks....WTF was that all about???

Obviously promoting his brand of whisky so once he stops fighting he still has money coming in.

As for press conference obviously it's all just to build up the fight

I think khalid will win this one due to McGregor not having a fight in years

Â