UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

the man is a piece of scum and his little crew are a disgrace to the country and himself. UFC wont have balls to punish him either

He must have took inspiration from England fans in Amsterdam and Liverpool fans last night

10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Do Americans like suing people ?

I forget. 

Chiesa and Borg had their fights cancelled because of being lacerated by glass. And Lobov is out for his involvement.

That 100 million paycheck from Mayweather will disappear at speed straight into lawyer and victim accounts.

47 minutes ago, Genie said:

What's the likely punishment?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/43665867

Throwing things through a bus window does not require intentional state of mind proof as part of any prosecution as it would fall under reckless causation of physical injury to another by means of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument so he has no real defence.

If they treat it second degree assault that is a Class D felony and can be 3-7 years in prison & upto $5000 fine

Third degree assault is a Class A misdemeanor and the punishment is upto 1 year in prison and/or a fine upto $1000

• Like 1

He is going to get sued for massive amounts if these fighters are having to pull out. they will claim all their fighting fees. Bit stupid to do CM guess we will see him box soon to make the money he lost on being sued here 

expect paulie vs mcgregor confirmed before end of the year 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Person who gets hit in the head a lot acting like a moron shocker.

More like person who is a massive clearing in the woods acts like a massive clearing in the woods shocker.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villakram said:

Holloway pulled as he couldn't nail the weight cut... what a shit show!

A 45er misses 55. Thats appaling. Short notice or not

24 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Exactly my thoughts, how much above 145 is he usually between fights??

Story is that he was at 168lb 6 days out. He was in a position this morn where he felt ok with cutting whatever remained but the NY commission doctors stepped in and blocked it. I doubt this would have happened in Vegas as they are much more experienced there and give the fighters and their camp significant leeway. NY has a history of disdain for the UFC and I suspect this is a combination of a lack of experience and work-to-rule.

Â