UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

On 21/04/2018 at 11:01, LakotaDakota said:

i would rather have 10 grand for sitting at home in my pants than 20 grand for potentially getting a good kicking but then i don't do it for a living i guess.

That's completely missing the point though.

4 hours ago, villakram said:

At least Fedor always carried a little water, Frank is a sad sight these days.

And that's saying some, as he looked miles better than he did in his last 3 UFC fights. It's amazing what a test-free camp can do for you :D

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Nothing like an Ezekiel choke to finish the fight:clap:

**** is amazing, only one to done it in the UFC, and from the bottom, and TWICE.

• Like 2

13 fights, 11 finishes. Helluva fightnight. Sleeper of the year so far even though it was a PPV

You can see the instant Heins jaw snaps, ouuuch

Lineker does what he does

• 3 weeks later...

The *twack* sound of Moraes shin hitting Rivera is nasty.

How to KO yourself

Bas Rutten approves

And a new England prospect. Very nice Darce

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Curtis "Razor" Blaydes gets in done in style!

Just vicious.

And please, no more WWE crossovers unless the skill is already there. That was embarrassing for a PPV

Cm punk is a dreadful ufc fighter He looked out of energy after 3 minutes in the fight. He needs to just pack it in now. The guy he was fighting was just toying with him and he was a crap fighter too.

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cm punk is a dreadful ufc fighter He looked out of energy after 3 minutes in the fight. He needs to just pack it in now. The guy he was fighting was just toying with him and he was a crap fighter too.

Dana did say in the post event press conference that he regretted putting that on PPV.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Dana did say in the post event press conference that he regretted putting that on PPV.

He onky regretted it because it was a pathetic main event. He dont care as he knows cm punk is a name and generates interest and can get the wwe fans to time in.

Punks a terrible fighter. If after all this time off with such a strong camp still can't fight geezer needs to give it up.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He onky regretted it because it was a pathetic main event. He dont care as he knows cm punk is a name and generates interest and can get the wwe fans to time in.

Punks a terrible fighter. If after all this time off with such a strong camp still can't fight geezer needs to give it up.

I agree Punk is an awful fighter and just too old to learn a whole new sport from scratch. He never seemed to throw any punches with any conviction at all. Jackson was equally crap too.

• 4 weeks later...

Max Holloway hospitalized, pulled from UFC 226 title defense against Brian Ortega with concussion-like symptoms.

mZb5TMp.gif

Still a good card

Â