UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I thought the irish hand grenade won that fight 29-28. He got robbed.

No way he got hit twice with good shots, as far as I can remember Davis never once hit Hardy with a clean shot.

Davis is way too cumbersome and Hardy was technically superior with his movement and strategy, there's no debate about it (unless you're overtly subjective/Irish).

UFC 102 show main event Nogeira vs Coutoure, also Thiago Silva vs Keith Jardine.

Dunno about y'all but I don't like seeing Randy being rolled out to fight all and sundry nowadays. I know he has to honour his contract with Dana White but, man! What kinda fight is him vs Minotaur?!

UFC 102 show main event Nogeira vs Coutoure, also Thiago Silva vs Keith Jardine.

Dunno about y'all but I don't like seeing Randy being rolled out to fight all and sundry nowadays. I know he has to honour his contract with Dana White but, man! What kinda fight is him vs Minotaur?!

I predict a hip breaking before the 3rd, both fighters included 8)

I thought the irish hand grenade won that fight 29-28. He got robbed.

He dominated the fight without really threatening to win it. I think Dan Hardy has a bright future in UFC.

His mind games were certainly spot on. Made me laugh anyway.

Congo fight was awesome. The big fella took a pounding but he's one hard mofo, never gave up.

Yeh I saw it, was a quality fight. Sanchez looked like he'd won it in the first few seconds but GUida is an animal and lasted until the end. Great fight.

The british welterweight looked very good as well, although a bit of a penis.

Good night of fighting that was. Fight of the night was awarded to 3 '!' fights, the one above as well as Diaz-Stevenson and Lytle-Burns.

The brits did a clean sweep of the Ultimate fighter finales as well. James Wilks impressed the most with some solid groundwork. Too bad he's not younger.

Just seemed to be doing a fair bit of taunting and showboating in the fights. People will love that in the actual UFC, but when he was effectively fighting his mates it seemed like a bit of a cockish thing to do. To be fair I didn't see much of TUF so can't comment too much.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this has been covered in the Shitanta thread or not, but what is happening with the rights to UFC? Obviously UFC100 is on next saturday so who will be showing it?
i wanted to find out the same thing myself mate..i wonder is it on virgin tv or something?...

Not sure if this has been covered in the Shitanta thread or not, but what is happening with the rights to UFC? Obviously UFC100 is on next saturday so who will be showing it?
i wanted to find out the same thing myself mate..i wonder is it on virgin tv or something?...

I was hoping Bravo were going to try and get the rights again, but seeing as they've now got BAMMA I doubt they'd be interested. Can you get Virgin on Sky TV? I've never watched so don't know. I will be very, very upset if I miss this :cry:

Virgin have got the rights to 100 and ESPN will get the rights from then on (according to the Sun).

Good man. As I said, not sure if I can access Virgin on Sky TV, I'm sure one of my mates has Virgin anyway.

Virgin have got the rights to 100 and ESPN will get the rights from then on (according to the Sun).

Good man. As I said, not sure if I can access Virgin on Sky TV, I'm sure one of my mates has Virgin anyway.

im not sure about sky,but my mate has a dodgy box that works,so i'll watch it on that :lol: ..

Â