UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

SO are we confirmed that 100 is on Virgin?

Not confirmed but Gareth A Davies from the the telegraph writes in his blog this morning:

Ladies and Gents

I’ve made several calls today and I’m being told the final analysis and deal is complex but I will have news on the blog as soon as it confirmed. And I mean literally as soon as. I believe it is because UFC 100 is one thing; the ongoing deal for future events another.

But I am being told - again on good authority - that UFC 100 will be available to all in the UK on Saturday night.

You lucky lot will have it for free! ::D:

'

Here’s what the UFC have said officially:

UFC 100, the biggest mixed martial arts event in history, will be televised live on multiple platforms in the United Kingdom this coming Saturday, July 11, the Ultimate Fighting Championship® organisation has confirmed.

British UFC fans have two ways of experiencing the greatest night in mixed martial arts history live: on Sky Channel 433 and online at UFC.com. Fans will be able to catch all the action from the biggest fight night of the year completely free of charge.

As an exciting bonus to British fans, Sky Channel 433’s UFC 100 coverage will begin at 9pm, Saturday, as a 9-hour UFC marathon gets underway with all five episodes of the ‘UFC’s Top 100 Fights’.

This will be followed by the official ‘Countdown to UFC 100’ program which then leads into 3am, where the spotlight turns to Las Vegas, as the biggest MMA show of all time goes LIVE.

UK fight fans unable to join the televised action on Sky Channel 433 need not worry, though, for they can also catch every punch, kick and submission at UFC 100 by logging on to UFC.com.

Those fans are encouraged to log-on to UFC.com for details on how they can watch UFC 100 live online.

Why the f*** would it be on a Racing Channel - unless they are rebranding it very soon.

This is a temp solution for UFC 100 only. I guess something different will be in store for the forthcoming events. And it will certainly not be on a free channel like this.

It's tonight :D

Heavyweight Championship unification bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir[1]

Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves[1]

Middleweight bout: Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping[1]

Middleweight bout: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher[1]

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago[1]

Preliminary card

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Stephan Bonnar[1]

Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Jim Miller[1]

Light Heavyweight bout: Jon Jones vs. Jake O'Brien[1]

Welterweight bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. TJ Grant[1]

Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Tom Lawlor [1]

Lightweight bout: Matt Grice vs. Shannon Gugerty[1]

Lesnar

GSP

Henderson

Akiyama

Thiago

I'm getting all worked up now. Should be a cracker! Even the prelims are hot as hell. Hoping to see the Bonnar Danzig, Jones and Kim fights at some point.

Hoping Mir, thinking Lesnar

Â