UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Can't wait, should be a fantastic card.... i'm going for Lesnar, Alves and Hendo.

I think Lesnar will be too strong for Mir, he'll try to keep the fight standing and the only way I can see Mir winning is on the ground, i just don't see Lesnar allowing that to happen.

Alves is a monster, after tonight everyone will know who he is, something looks wrong with GSPs elbow as well.

gsp-elbow.jpg

Looks like a hell of a lot of fluid to me. :?

And i think Hendo will be to strong for Mike, he will take it to the ground and g&p his way to victory.

I'll enjoy re-reading this tommorow and seeing how wrong i was.

Lesnar wins, ref stopped the fight, Mir's face was a mess. Bit of piss taking afterward too. :crylaugh:

Lesnar moves to 4-1, considering his only loss ever was his first MMA fight, to Mir, I just don't see him making those rookie mistakes again. Unbeatable.

Lesnar wins, ref stopped the fight, Mir's face was a mess. Bit of piss taking afterward too. :crylaugh:

Lesnar moves to 4-1, considering his only loss ever was his first MMA fight, to Mir, I just don't see him making those rookie mistakes again. Unbeatable.

He ain't unbeatable.

Fedor would wipe the floor with him if they ever faced.

Too bad Brock is such a lowlife, makes it hard to like him. Epic win though and well deserved champ. Will be hard to dethrone him for a while. Carwin and Velasquez are the only theoretical ones in the UFC at the moment.

GSP is uttely fantastic. No one in the division bar freak Serra-upsets can touch him now. P4P contender for sure.

If Henderson is not awarded KO of the night I'll eat my hat. Bisping was beyond out. But he was correct pre fight, Henderson didn't take him down :-)

Akiyama looked pretty good but needs more gas in the tank. And the decision was far from solid.

Looking to find the prelims now, a few fights I'd like to see there. Lawlor and Jones fights sound good

He ain't unbeatable.

Nah. Lesnar just doesn't have the respect that Fedor does due to his lack of fights, but once that wins column starts to rise high, people will quickly start to realise just how unbeatable he is. Yeah he lost once, but that was fluke on his debut, won't happen again.

I'd love to see Fedor/Lesnar.. but it ant gonna happen, ever.

Fedor along with the elder Diaz and Jake Shields are the ones I really really would like to see compete. The cannonfodder they face in the smaller shows is such a waste. Barnett is a tough nut for Fedor though, not that he will loose but at least it is a challenge this time.

He ain't unbeatable.

Nah. Lesnar just doesn't have the respect that Fedor does due to his lack of fights, but once that wins column starts to rise high, people will quickly start to realise just how unbeatable he is. Yeah he lost once, but that was fluke on his debut, won't happen again.

Dana said when Fedor is done with Affliction, then he's making it happen

He ain't unbeatable.

Dana said when Fedor is done with Affliction, then he's making it happen

H was meant to be signing him last year (or the year before?) as well, but that never happened. :(

I think it's just a dream fight to be honest, one of those things that'll never materialise. One can dream though!

Â