World Cup : Round of 16

BOF

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think he’s just not that good.

Seems to be getting worse each season, really good two seasons ago, not as good last season, second international tournament where he's failing to deliver. It's probably a combination of his ceiling not being as high as once thought and him believing his own hype. He has done genuinely nothing all tournament. 

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Dunno, can't imagine being chinned when you're not expecting it to be too nice.

In slow mo it looked like nothing, but in real time it might be a bit different.  

It was a red card but Henderson went down like Tyson had hit him with a left hook, definite play acting.

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Seems to be getting worse each season, really good two seasons ago, not as good last season, second international tournament where he's failing to deliver. It's probably a combination of his ceiling not being as high as once thought and him believing his own hype. He has done genuinely nothing all tournament. 

Yeah as mentioned earlier if was Neymar he be branded patjetic

Henderson made the most of it but that’s a red card all day long. Yellow is a bottle job. Basically says they’ve seen it but they’re too scared to send him off. 

Think we’ve been decent so far but the lack of any chances created is worrying. Not sure how long we can keep the press up for either. Need to make something soon. 

• Like 2

Well, with a few obvious VAR decisions gone against them, you would hope England will get a bit of luck soon enough. We need a bit more quality in the final third, but the pattern of the game isn't bad at all. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah as mentioned earlier if was Neymar he be branded patjetic

You're the only one denying that it was violent conduct. Oh and an example of this, I was at an under 17s match about 10 years ago, player threw his arm up and it hit an opposing player's chin, who bit the end of his tongue off, hardly any contact but that's what happens when you get hit on the chin without realising.

Maybe you need to get out of this thread and calm down.

Edited by Dick

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

Well, with a few obvious VAR decisions gone against them, you would hope England will get a bit of luck soon enough. We need a bit more quality in the final third, but the pattern of the game isn't bad at all. 

England have been better team or more attacking but neither side worked the keepers really

Enjoyed that 1st 45 (despite my stream dropping in and out)

I thought England played really well in parts and Colombia didn't really trouble us. Sterling is trying too hard - you can see he really wants to make something happen. Hope it works out for him because I think we'll win if we score 1st.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

England need to keep calm. It's really important not to react to the provocation. They're doing it because they know we're putting pressure on ourselves, and that they've been under pressure. 

I'll be happy to see Deli Ali substituted at this rate. 

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

It’s (half) time to understand how to deal with the gamesmanship (cheating) of South American footballers. Yet again. England. Do not be naive.

Henderson immediately screaming in the ref’s face. Calm down! Exploit the weak cheats!!

Â