2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Bah, will be in the Nashville area during Week 10, nearly every other game that week has thousands of tickets available from $20-$50, Cheapest ticket for Pats at Titans is $250 for nosebleeds or $450 for low level :(

thats like when i went to LA in march and thought id catch a lakers game, they played the cavs...

american ticketing seems crazy to me, assume they have season tickets but then rather than general sale the clubs sell the rest of the tickets to partners such as stub hub who then resell them at a price reflecting the demand

4 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Bah, will be in the Nashville area during Week 10, nearly every other game that week has thousands of tickets available from $20-$50, Cheapest ticket for Pats at Titans is $250 for nosebleeds or $450 for low level :(

Q54ah4x.jpg

You could always wait it out and hope more become available on the market. Season ticket holders might not know what they're doing 10 weeks from now.

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

You could always wait it out and hope more become available on the market. Season ticket holders might not know what they're doing 10 weeks from now.

Guess i'll take a gamble & leave it a couple of weeks and see how they start. If they are 1-3 going into October i'm guessing tickets will be easier to find.

Don't particularly want to spend £500+ to watch a game i have no real interest in but living in the UK it isn't very often you coincidentally find yourself 4 miles away from a stadium on game day so would be daft not to go really.

• 2 weeks later...

If The Browns want to be a winning team with playoff games then WHY THE FUDGE would you trade him to Belichik ?

You send him to the No Flipping Chance half of the league FFS.

I was rooting for Cleveland but I hope they are hit by  comet now.

C'mon Jets.

There are problems in Seattle.

Schotty as OC is worse than Bevell. I have a theory that OC doesn't actually matter in Seattle as it all comes from Pete.

This is ridiculous below:

Next play - 1 yard run

Then a pick 6 and we wasted a TO we needed at the end.

Maroon 5

**** me, another band that will have to wheel out some mates to make themselves look like superstars, early prediction is brian may rocks up, i have the same thoughts about that as i did about bruno mars, really? they are that kind of global superstar? i dont see it

Â