2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

If Allen Robinson can get back to where he was Da Bears are going to be a worst to first contender with Cleveland and San Fransisco.

Kevin White and Miller looked good in the friendlies. Howard and Cohen are a dangerous combo.  Roquan Smith , Leonard Floyd , Tevathan and Mack is ridiculous. (Rodgers is getting hurt this year guys)  Shaheen and Burton are both decent. Trubisky can zip it and run a bit too.   

I think they are massive value along with the Giants and Denver at their current odds.

Predictions?

NFC: Vikings

AFC:  Steelers

Superbowl: Vikings

32nd: Bucs

MVP: Russell Wilson 

OPOTY: Russell Wilson

DPOTY: Khalil Mack

OROTY: Sam Darnold

DROTY: Derwin James

Comeback of the year: Allen Robinson II

MVP - Rodgers

OPTY - Gurley

DPOTY - Donald 

OROTY - Barkley

DROTY - James

Comeback - hardest one of the lot depending on who they say is eligible, Rodgers ?? if not then watson

superbowl - Rams vs Jacksonville

32nd - depends on long some of these teams persist without rookie QBs, Buffalo being the main one, if they stick with peterman for too long they'll be down there

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

MVP - Rodgers

OPTY - Gurley

DPOTY - Donald 

OROTY - Barkley

DROTY - James

Comeback - hardest one of the lot depending on who they say is eligible, Rodgers ?? if not then watson

superbowl - Rams vs Jacksonville

32nd - depends on long some of these teams persist without rookie QBs, Buffalo being the main one, if they stick with peterman for too long they'll be down there

I see no valid reason to give Peterman the start over Allen . It's just wasting everybody's time. Peterman is garbage.

the only thing i can think of is they're going to get the hard games out of the way with peterman and then put a cape on allen at around the colts game, i think their schedule gets easier with the jets and dolphins in the 2nd half, their start is horrible with playoff hopefuls 7 of the first 8

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the only thing i can think of is they're going to get the hard games out of the way with peterman and then put a cape on allen at around the colts game, i think their schedule gets easier with the jets and dolphins in the 2nd half, their start is horrible with playoff hopefuls 7 of the first 8

Yes, but I drafted Kelvin Benjamin and it's like I don't even enter into their front office's thought process. 

Heads should roll.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

AFC North

Steelers   Ravens   Browns    Bengals

AFC East

Pats   Jets   Bills    Dolphins

AFC South

Jags   Texans   Titans   Colts

AFC West

Chargers   Broncos Chiefs  Raiders

NFC North