2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Nice to see the 1st teamers bounce back. Keenum was a bit stiff and inaccurate though.

Chad Kelly continues to do good, Paxton the other way. So much bust.

Preseason star this year cementing his place on the roster after going undrafted. Phillip Lindsay. Shifty, fast and very versatile.

Chargers lose a safety to an ACL tear. They’ve had a league high 16(!!!) tears over the last five years. I don’t even support them, but that’s just not fair. Third one this year already and the season hasn’t even properly started!

Edited by Milfner

21 hours ago, Tegis said:

Nice to see the 1st teamers bounce back. Keenum was a bit stiff and inaccurate though.

Chad Kelly continues to do good, Paxton the other way. So much bust.

Preseason star this year cementing his place on the roster after going undrafted. Phillip Lindsay. Shifty, fast and very versatile.

Heuerman looked great . I'm sure he got 4 yards by standing still and rotating the earth with his feet.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Heuerman looked great . I'm sure he got 4 yards by standing still and rotating the earth with his feet.

I've been waiting 3 years for him not being hurt. Here's hoping. Our TEs have been pretty mediocre to crap since Julius Thomas had his love-affair with Manning

• Like 1

The Denver Broncos have parted ways with tackle-turned-guard Menelik Watson

tumblr_o4toib9oba1uziqako1_250.gif

Him and Donald Stephenson have sucked up about 20 million guaranteed while being the worst RTs I've ever witnessed in orange.

Wafer thin behind the starters now though.

We signed “Pac Man” Jones. Thank **** for that if he's still has it. We have nothing apart from Roby and Harris at corner judging by preseason.

Â