2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

i've been watching a lot of josh allen tonight. got to say i like him a lot more than i thought i would. i know his accuracy and decision making is poor but i dont think there's a better situation for him than to sit behind eli for a year in new jersey. i'd be so down with that.

£14m for one season ...Didn’t think Rams had that much in salary cap left ?

couple of expensive short term deals in free agency , Super Bowl or bust for the Rams ?

Edited by tonyh29

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

£14m for one season ...Didn’t think Rams had that much in salary cap left ?

couple of expensive short term deals in free agency , Super Bowl or bust for the Rams ?

Im putting a penny on them. If they get the Suh/Donald tandem going there's going to be a lot of panic throws for Talib and Peters to run back.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Rams vs chargers superbowl...

Chargers 15/1 Rams 10/1 to make it to the big one

Stop what you are doing and get over to Skybet.

Chargers 25/1

Rams 14/1

Half the odds for making the SB.

• Like 1

Ill be honest and say i dont fully understand the hesimann trophy but the last 2 winners mayfield and jackson are ranked 4th and 5th i thibk in draft grading, the jets are rumoured to like baker so he could be gone at 3 otherwise him and jqckson could slide towards the bottom end (jackson is currently predicted to be chargers pick, they need a LB)

If he's healthy again, this is a mahooosivly good trade. Finally, that hybrid Saftey/LB we are missing to cover Kelce and the like

Edited by Tegis

Lee , Agholor and Ju Ju SS all did very well playing with Kessler at USC and his numbers weren't terrible in an awful Browns team .  He could do well in a better team if Bortles goes down.

I'm guessing that rules us out of a QB in round 1 , unless Jackson falls (He won't)

I'd like one of

Hernandez , Gesicki  or DJ Chark

I think he might fall that low, hes a project QB and i cant see the chargers taking that early with some decent defence still available, steelers maybe if ben has told them hes only got 1 more year, saints where he would have 2/3 years learning under brees?

I think he might even go in round 2

Â