2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

He's reacting to this.

And he's right...its one of the best in the league, Williams is underrated too and the younger Williams will hopefully have a better season this year, then you throw in Henry and Gordon is ok, rivers has some weapons

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And he's right...its one of the best in the league, Williams is underrated too and the younger Williams will hopefully have a better season this year, then you throw in Henry and Gordon is ok, rivers has some weapons

Oh I know . Allen  > All Raiders WR's combined.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2018 at 09:15, Dante_Lockhart said:

Welcome to the Ravens, especially now we've got rid of that potentially stupid contract to Ryan Grant after he failed his medical.

Still.. Crabtree, Brown, Moore.. not a WR corps to be shouting about.

52 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Jets move from 6 to 3 after giving up 3 second rounders.

That means the Browns will pick QB with the first pick. Question is, will the Giants select Eli's replacement or go Barkley/Nelson?.

Browns QB
Giants QB
Jets QB
Browns BPA
Broncos QB

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

That means the Browns will pick QB with the first pick. Question is, will the Giants select Eli's replacement or go Barkley/Nelson?.

Browns QB
Giants QB
Jets QB
Browns BPA
Broncos QB

The Colts still get Chubb or Nelson and they got 3  2nd rounders for it .

Stupid Jets.

30 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The Colts still get Chubb or Nelson and they got 3  2nd rounders for it .

Stupid Jets.

Very much. Jets jumped us, other than that, nothing really changes on the board. Unless Buffalo was trying something. Colts win BIG

23 minutes ago, Xela said:

Who do we think has done the best business so far?

Hard to keep track of all the changes, but it's hard to dismiss what the Rams have done

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

Browns QB
Giants QB
Jets QB
Browns BPA
Broncos QB

doubt we'll take a qb. unless we trade down, it'll be either barkley or nelson. <_<

19 hours ago, Xela said:

Who do we think has done the best business so far?

I love what we have done . I'm gutted to lose Robinson but that's the price of having loads of talent . Moncrief gives us something different and Norwell with ASJ takes us up a level or 2 on the line .  Fournette could get 2k behind that line. 

We have very few glaring needs beyond a QB for the future and a replacement fo Poz so we can target BPA  in the draft.

Everyone is a year older and lessons have been learned so I expect another winning season .

Houston will be tough but I think we match up well .

Just have to hope we are lucky with injuries.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2018 at 15:55, Tegis said:

Browns QB
Giants QB
Jets QB
Browns BPA
Broncos QB

If you draft a QB he'll still sit behind CK. 

Is there not a small chance Elway takes a starter here if you're trying to cash in on the D's window. ?

59 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If you draft a QB he'll still sit behind CK. 

Is there not a small chance Elway takes a starter here if you're trying to cash in on the D's window. ?

If either Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield or Allen is still there, I think Elway will not be able to resist, and one of them should be, unless someone offers a kings ransom to us, Giants or Browns.

Small chance, definitely, especially for Barkley is he is still there. I don't think Nelson or Chubb will persuade him.

• Like 1

Â