Whats the biggest thing you can think of?

lapal_fan

What's the biggest thing you can think of?

Mine is a big fat walrus wearing a backpack shouting at the idiot penguins to get over themselves. 

Pretty big I'm sure you'll agree.

But you can't say this;

I'm just going to take the biggest thing this thread can think of and imagine two of them sellotaped together. Checkmate.

Edited by lapal_fan

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Space is quite big. 

So, either space, or a Greggs giant sausage roll. 

Space is nothing you idiot.

But a Greggs sausage roll is a good'un young man, so now you are only half an idiot (but I round up).

What about a flea, but a really big one!?

36 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Did you know that if a flea was the size of the paris tower (that's big) then it could jump over a normal sized man who is 5 foot 9 inches?

But, if the man was 5ft 10in, the flea would undoubtedly catch a trailing leg on his head, and crash to the ground, possibly sustaining a serious injury. It's simply not worth the risk. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Did you know that if a flea was the size of the paris tower (that's big) then it could jump over a normal sized man who is 5 foot 9 inches?

FortunateShadyGreathornedowl-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Biggest real thing I can think of is the Fin Whale.

finwhalepl_1_418771.jpg

At 27 metres long, it's nearly as big as a Blue Whale.

I agree with this. I tried thinking of a blue whale, but just couldn't do it, so the fin whale wins. 

• Like 1

Those communication cables that went from a beach hut in Dorset all the way across the world to help with Morse code. Considering how complicated it was, the time in history it was accomplished and the sheer scale of it it blows my mind. 

Â