• Erik Black
    • Martin Jol
    • Anne Summers
    • Mr Meagee
    • Gerry Francis
    • Trevor Francis
    • Peter Reid
    • Greame Souness

In fact, Id prefer it if no-one took over.

They folded the club.

Sullivan and Gold moved to south of France which was later bombed by some terroist group and they were the only 2 casualties.

Fatal.

Now that, would be a good film!

Outside shout for Bryan Robson? Another talentless no mark who still incredibly believes he has something to offer football, like Reid and Souness.

Or how about a shock snatch for Glen Roeder, whos taken more people down than the Titanic?

Or surely someone well travelled like Mark McGhee, or Peter Taylor - well known to have failed at Moleicester and Palace. There are plenty of unemplyed managers plying their trade having found their level, who must have some ambition ot go to some moribund club.

I don't think any of those names will be given the job.

No more than likely not - but its meant to be who would we like to get the job. Who do you think will get it?

I think it'll be a similar one to Bruce. Someone starting out, know for his battling ability, winning attitude.

Paul Ince, maybe?

It's got to be Souness!!!! that would be beautiful - he's ruined every club he's been at!!!!

The timing of this could not be worse for the blose though - no manager, flirting with relegation, takeover bid in the balance so therefore no plans for the January transfer window..... (not to mention an inbred fanbase and shithole stadium) how i'm loving this :lol:

I don't think any of those names will be given the job.

No more than likely not - but its meant to be who would we like to get the job. Who do you think will get it?

I think it'll be a similar one to Bruce. Someone starting out, know for his battling ability, winning attitude.

Paul Ince, maybe?

I think that depends on who's doing the appointing John.

Personally i think we'll see a caretaker until Yeung has fully taken control.

Â