Week 3 - Wembley

Brumerican

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just back from the NFL game at Wembley. I was expecting a close game. but wow! The Jags were superb in every aspect.

I went with Dante and he had a face like a slapped arse! 

Rocked my original '95 Dan Marino jersey and it had a few nice comments. Saw some other classic Dolphins tops there as well. 

Indeed!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Just back from the NFL game at Wembley. I was expecting a close game. but wow! The Jags were superb in every aspect.

I went with a big Ravens fan as well and he had a face like a slapped arse! 

Rocked my original '95 Dan Marino jersey and it had a few nice comments. Saw some other classic Dolphins tops there as well. 

I’m there next week watching the Saints knock over the flippers 

Man, that was brutal. We'll forever be remembered as the worst team to play at Wembley, by FAR.

I have no clue as to what happened. Dropped passes, no pass rush, coverage was shocking, no running game (until the end). Even the basic stuff we couldn't do. We made the Jags look a LOT better than they actually are.

That fake punt though, I was fuming.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tegis said:

Houston forgetting their timeouts, muppets.

to me it seemed a case of another NFL defender thinking playing the ball is king, he went over the top of cooks, if he had been smarter he would have just lent on him and pushed him out of bounds without it being pass interference

• Like 1

Â