Crypto currency

PieFacE

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Think I bought some at the peak and just kept it. 

Why? 

I haven't been following crypto and thinking of selling. Get the feeling most of these projects are unnecessary.

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Stablecoin Terra has not just lost the dollar peg a bit, but really quite a lot.

Yep and Do Kwon has flooded the market with BTC to save it and also crashed the whole market in doing so. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I’m not falling for the slight recovery this morning. Feels like a trap/bear market rally. 

Its holding up. I thought about having a punt last night as it was almost certain to bounce today but decided against it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Its holding up. I thought about having a punt last night as it was almost certain to bounce today but decided against it.

Still not convinced. CPI data released in US tomorrow, if inflation is showing no sign of slowing, market will take another drop and drag crypto with it. 

I’ve been dipping in and out with leveraged shorts against the market  indexes for the past couple of days and it’s worked well so far, I’m just gonna carry on with that for now 

I’d love to think it will decouple from the markets, just can’t see it at the moment. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

Coinbase released some horrible results recently showing them losing a lot of money, so it's probably worth noting this:

Those of you who do hold coins on exchanges should read the tea leaves and get them off pronto onto a hardware wallet. 

The Luna chart is something special 😂

In all seriousness, feel quite sorry for a lot of people who have probably just got absolutely rekt. 

Edited by PieFacE

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The Luna chart is something special 😂

In all seriousness, feel quite sorry for a lot of people who have probably just got absolutely rekt. 

I dont know anything about Luna, but hasn’t it lost about 95% of its “value” in the blink of an eye?
That stinks of a coordinated run rather than general market fall.

As you say, gotta feel for people who gambled more than they could afford to lose and now in a mess.

Just now, Genie said:

I dont know anything about Luna, but hasn’t it lost about 95% of its “value” in the blink of an eye?
That stinks of a coordinated run rather than general market fall.

As you say, gotta feel for people who gambled more than they could afford to lose and now in a mess.

Yeah it's basically the reason the whole market is crashing. It was totally a co-ordinated power move by some with big dicks. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah it's basically the reason the whole market is crashing. It was totally a co-ordinated power move by some with big dicks. 

I wonder if those that sink it will re-buy a shit load at the new rock bottom price.

Just now, Genie said:

I wonder if those that sink it will re-buy a shit load at the new rock bottom price.

To be honest it's tempting to buy a small bag and play around with it. Luna was currently valued $0.68 about 10 minutes ago, it's now $1.66. So some nice swinging price action going on. But will probably leave it right now. I wouldn't buy any to hold for years though, can't see anyone trusting this ecosystem again. Would be a complete gamble. 

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

To be honest it's tempting to buy a small bag and play around with it. Luna was currently valued $0.68 about 10 minutes ago, it's now $1.66. So some nice swinging price action going on. But will probably leave it right now. I wouldn't buy any to hold for years though, can't see anyone trusting this ecosystem again. Would be a complete gamble. 

Up 150% in the hour so opportunity is there

I just took a punt converting some other crypto to Luna. Big gamble, wish me luck :lol:

Currently own 489 LUNA and its up about £100 in 10 mins

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

I just took a punt converting some other crypto to Luna. Big gamble, wish me luck :lol:

Currently own 489 LUNA and its up about £100 in 10 mins

Good luck. Should be a wild few days for Luna

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Good luck. Should be a wild few days for Luna

Yeah, its just a bit of fun with something that was doing nothing. 

It’s extremely volatile, gotta be in it to win it it. 

If it dies a death then so be it.

Â