Crypto currency

PieFacE

The crypto market moves in 4 year cycles. Each bull seems to come approximately a year after Bitcoin mining rewards gets halved. Then at the end of year the bull ends and the market crashes. Also doesn't help that other markets suck right now too. As far as crypto goes, this was all kinda expected yet I still didn't sell....... again. Will hold my bitcoin until i die at this rate :D 

I personally think Bitcoin will drop to about $12k and then bounce but who knows. As long as it's not back down to $3k like 2018. 

Edited by PieFacE

A couple of coins I hold haven’t done too badly, flixx however will soon have more zeros that shiba inu despite the CEO talking about some exciting collaborations and extensions to the product.

If that ever blows up (big IF) then i’ll be very rich, but it’s looking less and less likely.

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

The crypto market moves in 4 year cycles. Each bull seems to come approximately a year after Bitcoin mining rewards gets halved. Then at the end of year the bull ends and the market crashes. Also doesn't help that other markets suck right now too. As far as crypto goes, this was all kinda expected yet I still didn't sell....... again. Will hold my bitcoin until i die at this rate :D 

I personally think Bitcoin will drop to about $12k and then bounce but who knows. As long as it's not back down to $3k like 2018. 

I reckon it'll hit about £8k at some point and then hover between £10-20k for a few years before going back up again in the next bull. If it does hit below £5k I'm topping up again. 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m not sure it’s been round long enough to predict it moves in 4 year cycles.

There’s a core of people manipulating the entire thing. 

Right, it seems fairly doubtful that we can reliably predict that 'it moves in 4 year cycles'. Amongst other things, the macroeconomic environment is very different today compared to 2018, and crypto has become increasingly taken over by large financial institutions who behave differently to individual investors.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I reckon it'll hit about £8k at some point and then hover between £10-20k for a few years before going back up again in the next bull. If it does hit below £5k I'm topping up again. 

What's the bull sorry?

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

What's the bull sorry?

As @Genie said it's when the market surges upwards with prices shooting up and you ride along with it.

spacer.png

Happens every few years or so and we had one recently where it shot up to £40k. People go nuts predicting it and calling it. 

At the opposite end is a bear market where prices crash down. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Bone Shibaswap is doing very well. I got in about 6 weeks ago using a bit of cash but mainly converting Flixx.

I got in around $0.36, it’s gone crazy this week up to $0.83.

Its not yet listed on the big exchanges so I’m hoping it moons big time when it does.

Its part of the Shiba Inu ecosystem that has over 1m holders.

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Bone Shibaswap is doing very well. I got in about 6 weeks ago using a bit of cash but mainly converting Flixx.

I got in around $0.36, it’s gone crazy this week up to $0.83.

Its not yet listed on the big exchanges so I’m hoping it moons big time when it does.

Its part of the Shiba Inu ecosystem that has over 1m holders.

alan-partridge-noise.gif

Seriously, hope you make a killing but its just gambling isn't it? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

alan-partridge-noise.gif

Seriously, hope you make a killing but its just gambling isn't it? 

To a degree yes.

In this case i’m hoping there’s a bit of method in the madness.

Shiba Inu was was on the original meme tokens, and there’s a ludicrous amount of them in circulation, something like 550 TRILLION! Loads of people bought them and if you got in early you’d have made some millions of percent increase as the price rocketed. It was when they launched it on the big exchanges like Binance and Coinbase that the value skyrocketed.

Theres over a million people holding them now and the only way the price is likely to significantly go up is if trillions of the tokens are burnt (taken out of circulation). There’s a number of projects ongoing to do that, there’s some games being launched, a trading platform, online retailers accepting them as payment, a Visa card etc. The hope is that it’ll burn shit loads of them and the price will rise.

The online platform which is central to this plan will use “Bone” as the gas fee for its transactions (like how ETH is used for moving crypto around). So Bone should have a valid use case. Also, it’s not yet on the big exchanges. Also, there’s a relatively small 230m of them minted.

I’m hoping that once “Shibarium” launches, and then “Bone” is offered on the big exchanges there will be a surge to buy it forcing the price to the moon, simple :D.

Its popping a little bit now as Shibarium test version is expected anytime now.

TL:DR, yes it is like gambling 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I had money on any kind of crypto exchange, I would be withdrawing it. Frankly, I would be looking at ways to protect myself against many coming collapses. Don't be fooled by the period of calm, this is a very big company that's failing and since every player in this industry sells stuff to each other, many other orgs are going to turn out to have a lot of exposure to this failure. 

• Like 1

Â