Crypto currency

PieFacE

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I read something saying it could never get to $1 as there isn’t enough money in the world. 

A couple of cents would be nice though :lol: 

Yes I don’t think it’s worth pumping that much money into,  but Im sure we’ll see some profit 

• Like 1

On 02/11/2021 at 20:10, gwi1890 said:

Yes I don’t think it’s worth pumping that much money into,  but Im sure we’ll see some profit 

It’s tanking the last couple of days :lol: hopefully it bounces back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s tanking the last couple of days :lol: hopefully it bounces back 

Yes , Kraken not listed it despite saying they would if they got 2000 likes on Twitter, they had 90k likes so they lied 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s and ERC20 token so any ETH wallet should be ok i’d have thought

It’s unsupported on a few wallets for some reason ?

Edited by gwi1890

On 04/11/2021 at 12:08, gwi1890 said:

Yes , Kraken not listed it despite saying they would if they got 2000 likes on Twitter, they had 90k likes so they lied 

Looks like it’s having a good pump now (yes, kw).

I joined the Shiba telegram group for a look. It’s mental, the community is HUGE. So many messages, every second. 

• Like 1

Looping is working out well for me, so far. 

Strong rumours regarding a partnership with GameStop for a NFT marketplace. 

With GS still very much in play as a meme stock, it’s gathering pace. I missed the initial explosion, but up 40% so far and I’m holding to see what happens from here. 

Bitcoin up above 65k as I type this. If it can hold above that line and push from there, could be a good few weeks before Y/E. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've put some cash back into Bitcoin. Anticipating a bit of a rocket to the end of the year after it survived the dump after breaking the previous high

I've been pretty much all in Bitcoin for like 7months other than a bag of TRIAS. End of this year should be fun. 

I'm fully getting out in Decemberish when the bi-weekly RSI hits the 90(ish) region for BTC. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I've been pretty much all in Bitcoin for like 7months other than a bag of TRIAS. End of this year should be fun. 

I'm fully getting out in Decemberish when the bi-weekly RSI hits the 90(ish) region for BTC. 

Yeah I'll probably wait until it looks like it's peaked and sell everything and just wait for the next dip. Then I'll probably reinvest any profits I've made and leave it there until the next bull run

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I'll probably wait until it looks like it's peaked and sell everything and just wait for the next dip. Then I'll probably reinvest any profits I've made and leave it there until the next bull run

Yeah that's pretty much my plan.

Try to sell at near the top of this market. Buy back in to major alts (ETH/ADA/SOL/DOT/BNB) in about 2023 and then just wait for the next cycle to start. 

• Like 1

The £500 I chucked into SHIB is now about £450.

It hasn’t done much but there’s loads of talk about burning a shit load of coins and also being listed on Kraken and Robin Hood which should give it a pump.

The “Shiba Army” are massive network of words removed. If someone or a business does something they don’t like then they get attacked by thousands of people. Coinmarketcap seem to have done something to upset them so they are down voting their app ratings in their thousands to give it a really shitty score.

Its not a serious investment as it seems like the ship has sailed already but it’s been rocketing this year, I’m in there if it goes again.

19 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

I bought loopring at £1.80  £60 worth thinking it probably won’t work out, I thought about it when it was 97p  but thought I had enough time, I’m happy and angry at the same time

If the GameStop NFT thing gets announced, there will still be some decent upside in the short term I think. it might not go up another 500%, but you’ll get the fomo crowd coming in.

I did no research into it at all, it was literally just a play based on the rumour, but I’ve done some reading on it since and it’s not a meme coin buy any means. It could be a decent one in the long term too. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

If the GameStop NFT thing gets announced, there will still be some decent upside in the short term I think. it might not go up another 500%, but you’ll get the fomo crowd coming in.

I did no research into it at all, it was literally just a play based on the rumour, but I’ve done some reading on it since and it’s not a meme coin buy any means. It could be a decent one in the long term too. 

Yes it does like a decent project with some good people behind it looks to be consolidating atm

• Like 1

Â