Crypto currency

PieFacE

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I wonder when people are going to realise Tether is also a complete con, which is definitely not anywhere close to fully backed?

Lost the peg this morning, now got 60-70% of the way back.

I would not be surprised to see further drama on this today.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Yep, that’s what it’s gonna be :lol: 

Luna circulating supply:
image.thumb.png.09e0d427e63e9aed26317935a797b154.png

10x in 4 days. This shit is going to 0 if it carries on like that 😂

Edited by PieFacE

I dont understand the people that sell their stuff for 99% loss. They’re just making it worse and slower go recover.

Just write if off in your mind and leave it where it is. It may come back, it may not but at least you’re not part of the problem.

Imagine how many so called crypto experts are getting ruined now. I really do dislike the youtubers and suck who claim to have the inside track and give tips. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Luna circulating supply:
image.thumb.png.09e0d427e63e9aed26317935a797b154.png

10x in 4 days. This shit is going to 0 if it carries on like that 😂

Its almost there already. 

Why did they pump in more supply if they wanted the price to stabilise? Surely the opposite would have worked better.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Its almost there already. 

Why did they pump in more supply if they wanted the price to stabilise? Surely the opposite would have worked better.

Think it's how Luna works in relation to UST. I don't really fully understand how it works tbh. 

Luna is trying to pump now, I guess it’ll keep hitting against people who will cash out for a while.

I doubled down on my gamble whilst they were worth 2 tenth of naff all and got another 1,000 of them for about 100 USDT.  (about £85) If nothing else it beings my average purchase price right down :lol: 

The odds of a happy ending still long but lets see.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

I dont understand the people that sell their stuff for 99% loss. They’re just making it worse and slower go recover.

Just write if off in your mind and leave it where it is. It may come back, it may not but at least you’re not part of the problem.

Imagine how many so called crypto experts are getting ruined now. I really do dislike the youtubers and suck who claim to have the inside track and give tips. 

Well it will be pretty unlikely to 'come back' if it has suffered a 99% loss; you then need a what, 10,000% gain or something to get it back.

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well it will be pretty unlikely to 'come back' if it has suffered a 99% loss; you then need a what, 10,000% gain or something to get it back.

Yeah, it’s completely rekt today. It was showing some signs of a bounce for a while but then completely tanked into oblivion. They’ve minted shit loads of tokens and they are now worth fractions of a cent. 

The Telegram group has people that had tens of thousands now worth pennies. 

I'm holding. Crashes happen in these sort of things. It's normal.

No use cashing out for pennies. Might as well wait it out. I'll just forget about it and re-assess every few months.

Also, yeah, Binance is well shady. The amount of ID they want off you (passport photos, bank card photos, etc) is not something I'm willing to provide. Funny how they waited until I'd put a fair bit of money in until they asked for it (locked my account in the process). Felt like a ransom. Pleased I'm not doing business with them any longer.

• Like 1

Some big, green moves for some of the alt coins today.  Still too risky for me, all smells a bit fishy. 

I don’t know WTF is going on with BTC,  but it appears to be leading the main indexes. If you watch the movement, you can see the correlation between BTC vs Nasdaq, SPX and UK100. As BTC moves up/down, the indexes seem to react and follow. 

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

Some big, green moves for some of the alt coins today.  Still too risky for me, all smells a bit fishy. 

I don’t know WTF is going on with BTC,  but it appears to be leading the main indexes. If you watch the movement, you can see the correlation between BTC vs Nasdaq, SPX and UK100. As BTC moves up/down, the indexes seem to react and follow. 

Nah, it's the other way round. Bitcoin just behaves like a spec-tech stock.

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Nah, it's the other way round. Bitcoin just behaves like a spec-tech stock.

Normally yes, but these last couple of days have been different. I watched it for about 4 hours yesterday and every time BTC made a move up/down the indexes followed. It’s weird, but it was happening and it followed into today. Probably nothing or just me looking at charts for too long. 

On another note, I can’t see anything other than a big, weekend rug pull coming after the jumps today. Same with the indexes, looks like a trap/bear market rally. 

2 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Normally yes, but these last couple of days have been different. I watched it for about 4 hours yesterday and every time BTC made a move up/down the indexes followed. It’s weird, but it was happening and it followed into today. Probably nothing or just me looking at charts for too long. 

On another note, I can’t see anything other than a big, weekend rug pull coming after the jumps today. Same with the indexes, looks like a trap/bear market rally. 

I think it is nothing, not trying to be argumentative or whatever but despite their prominence in the Discourse cryptocurrencies are incredibly small compared to stock market indices, fairly illiquid with a small number of trades, and there is no plausible way that I can see that eg S&P 500 can be *led* by crypto trading. It's just that both crypto and eg Nasdaq 100 move in tandem on 'risk on' or 'risk off' days, for broadly the same reason.

You might be seeing an effect that is due to different reporting speeds perhaps?

• Like 2

Any idea what this means to simpletons? (thread).

Will the current LUNA token now die?

I have some which I picked up at the bottom, will I get some of this new token automatically?

Â