Commonwealth Games 2022

villa4europe

12 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

I think I just replied to you on Youtube

I believe you did, thanks. 

It's a shame these nutters are deriding a great event with a really nice message because they've been brainwashed into seeing 'satan' everywhere.

13 hours ago, Chindie said:

Another one.

Joe Lycett having a 'bab' badge is a Babel reference, apparently. Not just a reference to a colloquial term of endearment.

Duran Duran are... satanic? :crylaugh:

Bull symbolism to Birmingham is simply hiding in plain sight/justification for those that will not See, according to the comments.

Totally, completely mental.

utterly ridiculous, load of Baalocks

the sooner their rapture turns up to take them away or they all spin off the edge of their flat Earth the better, complete and utter w4nkers.

Can't wait for the wife to come home so I can let her know the real reason I've been calling her Bab for all these years.

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

I believe you did, thanks. 

It's a shame these nutters are deriding a great event with a really nice message because they've been brainwashed into seeing 'satan' everywhere.

Luckily (or sadly depending on which way we look at this) this seems like it is a fringe group of Christianity.

Your avatar might give them some comfort though ...  😄

23 hours ago, bielesibub said:

utterly ridiculous, load of Baalocks

the sooner their rapture turns up to take them away or they all spin off the edge of their flat Earth the better, complete and utter w4nkers.

Remember when we had that thread on here discussing that cult and they all turned up and started defending themselves?

Great time

Â