Retained/released list

eddiemunster

10 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

I see that we are one of the few teams not to have produced a retained/release list at present, yet all of the premier league sides from last season have.
Wonder why that is?

Because we're a championship side?

• Like 4

Ours has been released

RELEASED LIST

Abdoul Johan
Calder Riccardo
Cowans Henry Gordon Mander
Hale Rory Danny
Kozak Libor
Leggett Thomas Jacob
Linley Joseph Michael Edward
Sellars Jerell
Sundman Joonas Sebastian

• Like 1

surely the release list is (only) a list of players under contract/registration. 

The "list" of players who are "up for sale/open for offers/please f***o**" must still be on the retain list because contractually (registration?????) they are still available for the squad

3 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

I was under the impression that Sanchez had been sold,but from the retained list it seems not.

I posted in the Sanchez thread he other day, the sale hasn't been finalised. According to some online journalists we are contemplating a £2.5mill offer, but so far I can't find anything to say he's 100% gone.

10 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

I was under the impression that Sanchez had been sold,but from the retained list it seems not.

The retained/released list only references players who are under contract/out of contract. Sanchez is still under contract but Bruce has stated that Fiorentina activated his transfer clause by the amount of appearances he made last season. His transfer will become official as soon as the window opens (July 1?)

• Like 1

Â