FA Cup Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

4-1! Lolololol!

I was sick of the wankathon over Juve's defence so this pleases me immensely. 

Yes  am glad La Liga has won again. I don't like Italian football, never have. 

• Like 1

I am not sure if Real came out second half all guns blazing or whether Juve didn't come out at all.

First half they were rattling into Real, pressing high, forcing them into rush oasses and giving the ball away. Second half was a damn massacre, and towards the end was hard to watch. So many players just gave up. Pretty **** pathetic.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I am not sure if Real came out second half all guns blazing or whether Juve didn't come out at all.

First half they were rattling into Real, pressing high, forcing them into rush oasses and giving the ball away. Second half was a damn massacre, and towards the end was hard to watch. So many players just gave up. Pretty **** pathetic.

Average age of the Juve team is probably 35, so not surprising they tired.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

A hat-trick against Bayern in the quarters, a hat-trick against Atletico in the semis and now two in the final (so far)

Yet people will still find a way to criticise him. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Maybe its just me but Ronaldo doesn't seem as big/bulky as he used to be? He looks smaller? 

:rolleyes:

;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

4-1! Lolololol!

I was sick of the wankathon over Juve's defence so this pleases me immensely. 

Why?

Just because they shipped 4 tonight doesn't mean they haven't had an incredible defence this season. The "wankathon" is justified

Has there been anyone better than Luka Modric in say.. minimum the past 2 seasons? Surely the best midfielder in the world right now, can do absolutely everything. Box to box, pick out a pass, defend deep, win the ball back, play higher up etc he was everywhere last night. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Why?

Just because they shipped 4 tonight doesn't mean they haven't had an incredible defence this season. The "wankathon" is justified

I don't like Italian football. I don't like Juventus. Never have done.

I prefer Real Madrid anyway having lived in the city and prefer Spanish football on the whole. 

Whether it's justified or not, it's great to see them get blitzed in the biggest game of their season. And after hearing so many people say how they were going to win it, and seeing loads of predictions of them winning it to nil, it was even more satisfying to watch. 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I don't like Italian football. I don't like Juventus. Never have done.

I prefer Real Madrid anyway having lived in the city and prefer Spanish football on the whole. 

Whether it's justified or not, it's great to see them get blitzed in the biggest game of their season. And after hearing so many people say how they were going to win it, and seeing loads of predictions of them winning it to nil, it was even more satisfying to watch. 

I don't like Juventus either, although must admit I'd have preferred them to win yesterday. 

But their defence has been excellent this season, regardless of how you feel about them.

3 Champions Leagues for Madrid in 4 years.

But they don't feel nearly as good as recent Bayern and Barca sides. Weird.

I could watch Modric play all day long.

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Has there been anyone better than Luka Modric in say.. minimum the past 2 seasons? Surely the best midfielder in the world right now, can do absolutely everything. Box to box, pick out a pass, defend deep, win the ball back, play higher up etc he was everywhere last night. 

Yes hes the best around

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't like Juventus either, although must admit I'd have preferred them to win yesterday. 

But their defence has been excellent this season, regardless of how you feel about them.

Pretty much his point, isn't it? People bang on about Juve's defence and nothing else. It's all you ever hear about that team. 

They had a great season - it's a shame Buffon didn't win the CL. They aren't the second best team in Europe on paper, so it's a good achievement to reach the final. 

Â