FA Cup Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

I am in Vegas for the champions league final. I am thinking of putting some money on it. 

My options are Real win, Juve win, or drawn at 90 minutes. 

I am thinking the match goes into extra time since juve is so strong defensively. Any opinions?

• VT Supporter

Has the rule been changed? That was a textbook offside, as I've always understood it. "Not interfering with play" is for when the player is way out wide, surely? 

• VT Supporter
Just now, VillaAlex said:

Would be happy for Wenger to win this game. Would be good to see Arsenal not bottle it against a big side for once. 

They didn't bottle it against us.  <_<

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Has the rule been changed? That was a textbook offside, as I've always understood it. "Not interfering with play" is for when the player is way out wide, surely? 

It has unnecessary complicated a simple rule. As Cloughie once said, 'if you're on the pitch you're interfering with play'

• VT Supporter

Still think this is set up for Chelsea to win 2-1 or 3-1.

Arsenal had 2 golden chances to extend their lead and they missed. As time goes on they're more and more likely to choke.

Then Wenger will announce a new 2 year contact and the Gooners will go beserk!

• Like 1

I know Ozil gets a lot of stick for not turning up in big games but I still think Hazard is guilty of it aswell.

Guy wants to win the Balon D'or and be as good as Messi and Ronaldo. He's touched the ball 3 times so far in half an hour.

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Still think this is set up for Chelsea to win 2-1 or 3-1.

Arsenal had 2 golden chances to extend their lead and they missed. As time goes on they're more and more likely to choke.

Then Wenger will announce a new 2 year contact and the Gooners will go beserk!

It's like watching us last season. Yet another chance!

I like Conte and dislike Wenger, so i should be cheering on Chelsea really, but then i don't think i could stomach another me me me show from that rocket polisher Terry. 

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

For league champions Chelsea have been wretched so far, should be about 3 down.

As we saw with Brighton when they secured promotion, the emotion of achieving a goal must take a little bit out of you. 

Edited by av1
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â