Brighton And Hove Albion

Tommo_b

Couldn't see a thread about them so thought I would make one for them, firstly to congratulate them on a remarkable season and promotion to the Premier League and first time back in the top division for 34 years!

This club has an incredible community spirit about it and from nearly dropping out into the non-league, to playing home games at Gillingham's stadium to returning back to Brighton to only play at a 5000 seater athletics stadium, it's been an incredible story and one if you're not familiar with, really is quite remarkable.

Congratulations Brighton And Hove Albion.

• Like 1

They have been the best team in the league by a fair margin this year. I think you called them as the best team ages ago didn't you @Tommo_b? Fair play.

Really like Hughton as well. 

• Like 3

Good club. They deserved it last year so huge credit to Hughton they were even better this season.

Key is how Knockeart does I think. When Leicester went up in 2014 he was more important than Mahrez was but pace of prem was too much for him so interested how he does this time.

Get in a decent striker and they'll be bottom 6 but o.k I think.

A lot of it hinges on the quality they will bring in and how Knockeart performers. Knockeart is absolutely terrific at this level but unlikely to be as influential in the Premier League. He didn't do that well with Leicester at that level better is probably a better player now than he was then. 

I was touting Hughton for our job this season long before we even got relegated. We probably wouldn't have got him but he clearly know what he's doing at this level.

• Like 1

Â