• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

So Russia's 'counter attack' in Luhansk ended in failure and now they're shifting all available free personell to the Southern axis to stop the counter attack. Just as the troops arrived near Polohy Ukraine counter attacked in the now very thinly manned Donetsk area and have liberated parts of Opytne and two big pockets near to Vodyane and Pisky. It'll scare the heebiejeebies out of the 'DPR' that Ukraine is inching closer and closer to their 'capital'.

Tactical masterminding from Russia. Again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why not make the drone much bigger, reduce the number of rotors but make them much bigger and let the man in the drone control where it goes?  

What time does the patent office close? 

giphy-gif.54940

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why not make the drone much bigger, reduce the number of rotors but make them much bigger and let the man in the drone control where it goes?  

What time does the patent office close? 

You could call it a whirly flying thing. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why not make the drone much bigger,

The one in the video is a T400 and, you know what, someone else had the same idea! apart from the putting a bloke inside to steer it, which seems like total madness 🤣

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/bae-unveil-torpedo-carrying-heavy-lift-t-650-drone/

BAE Systems and Malloy Aeronautics have announced plans to explore the development of an all-electric ‘heavy lift’ uncrewed air system as a potential new solution to deliver “rapid response capability” to military, security and civilian customers.

And as for Ukraine, I believe they got a load of T150s a good while back.

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Thats a fantastic idear,I have even thought of a name for a piloted drone.How about "Aircraft" or something similar

• Like 1

Just been reading about some knob head Russian general who's been promoted and started waffling. 

Apparently, this is just the start and Russia won't stop with Ukraine. 

I know he's blowing smoke up Putin's ass after his 'promotion' but he's totally deluded. 

If Russia even stepped foot inside a NATO country, NATO would probably smoke 90% of Russian's pre-historic, useless equipment in a few hours. 

I can't believe these idiots spout such crap. 

If it ever came to that, Poland are well prepared dont worry 😂. They’ve been buying up every weapon system known to man. NATO wouldnt even need to get involved, those Poles have been waiting a very long time to settle a few scores and would want to do it themselves, I actually think they’d ask NATO to stay out of it 😆 

Russia just think they have to “defend their right” to be an empire.

I saw this the other day, I mean, this is what they are and who they want to be

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue
  • Like 2

Vladolf:

“Do [the British] understand what they are playing with, or not? Are they provoking our response at Ukrainian nuclear sites, nuclear stations, or what? Does the British leadership, or the Prime Minister [of the United Kingdom. Rishi Sunak] know what their special services are engaged with in Ukraine?”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/vladimir-putin-rishi-sunak-russia-b2410042.html

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Boom (1)

If true, and it looks like it is, this is the first Russian sub sunk by Ukraine.

Also, Elon Musk is about to get in all kinds of federal hurt in the US for turning off his starlink when Ukraine was about to hit a ship that was sending volleys of missiles into civilian centers.

• Sen. Elizabeth Warren called for a probe following a report that Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk curbed a Ukrainian military operation, Bloomberg reported.
  • According to a new biography of Musk, the South African-born billionaire asked, “How am I in this war?”

Sorry Elon, you got into this war when you tried to look the nice guy by donating systems to a country that is fighting a desperate defensive war. I'm sure it sucks that you're now unpopular with your friend Vladimir for it, but you can't have it both ways, you authoritarian crank-magnet.

Â