• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

18 hours ago, bickster said:

He's getting closer to having a pop at Putin but he isn't there yet because his Wagner troops are also behind the current Sudan situation and the lust for gold. Now some will tell you that itsn Putin that wants the gold but it might just be Wagner, like all the diamond mines they run in Africa too.

The thing with Wagner is that (according to an international affairs expert I heard) there has long been a deal with Putin along the lines of “you need to provide me with a deniable service to go and do my dirty work and spreading of influence, and in return fill your boots with loot”. That’s been complicated by more recent events in Ukraine, where 2 things have happened- firstly the rivalry between the Russian army and Wagner and then the criticism of the Kremlin by Wagner and the potential threat to his power and authority Putin sees from Prigozhin.

Wagner exists to make money and is allowed to exist by Putin so long as it does what he wants in terms of affecting other conflicts and nations, whether that be in Syria, Ukraine, or Sudan etc. So yeah, the loot is for Wagner, the support for the Sudan RFS is for Putin.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

They will have factories making them around the clock I’d assume. 

It's not that far fetched to imagine that half the output of those factories is selling the ammo that Russia is paying for to say Iran and then Iran is selling it back to Russia months later at an inflated price :D 

• Haha 2

We wait for the latest “look what you made us do” justification from Russia as they missile residential buildings again.

Ukraine say they shot down 21 of 23 missiles/drones which is very impressive if true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

We wait for the latest “look what you made us do” justification from Russia as they missile residential buildings again.

Ukraine say they shot down 21 of 23 missiles/drones which is very impressive if true.

Yeah, the patriot and NASAM systems are now pretty much in full working order now. Patriot can shoot down anything Russia has, so I presume it's stationed around the big cities\nuclear plants.

NATO must be getting a lot of valuable data on their AA systems. 

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

The kill counter of one Ukrainian S-300 unit. 50+ kills and counting

9usq48amduwa1.jpg

Good to see they're killing snowflakes.. USA rednecks will be well happy. 

Â