Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've let off fireworks in the back garden that could do more damage than that😂😂

That statement wasn't a euphemism by the way

I thought maybe someone had shot it with a gun rather than it detonate an explosive. I guess we’ll never know…

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats very suspicious to me

Oh come on, who doesn't love a good climb up onto the dome of a Kremlin building in the middle of the night?

• Haha 2

FSB seems about as good at false flag ops as I am at making croissants only using my left hand and wearing +3 reading glasses.

We all remember that 'nazi group' that 'attacked' Kursk, 'stormed a village', 'shot up the place' and then broadcasted a video of it with totally clean uniforms and old soviet era nazi memorabilia that happened to come from the local museum..

My thoughts on the drone incident ... which is the most likely?

1. Ukraine was doing some sort of military exercise, recognisance, assassination attempt, etc. (close to zero likelihood). 
  2. Russia false flag operation. (They could do a lot better).
  3. Russia were doing a military exercise of its own (testing defences etc.) and cocked it up.

Well, the fact that there is zero if minimal damage being reported the false flag seems the most likely unless Ukrainians are just trolling. As the report above states, it's a poor method for assassination unless the target is visible. On that basis I think it's more than likely Russia trying to drum up more patriotic support for a failing war. 

35 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

WARNING-  The embedded video shows dead bodies. 

This is a simply amazing video.  Prizohin openly shows 1 days casualties and openly criticises the Russian military.  

Incredible video.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

This is a simply amazing video.  Prizohin openly shows 1 days casualties and openly criticises the Russian military.  

Wow... Gone on a proper rant there actually calling out names.... That internal civil war might not be far off commencing. 

Reported yesterday that Gazprom have also started to recruit in large numbers which I think indicates how nervous things are internally.  

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Wow. This looks like a mean bastard you wouldnt wanna **** with. He should just get his men pull out let putin get even more humiliated 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow. This looks like a mean bastard you wouldnt wanna **** with. He should just get his men pull out let putin get even more humiliated 

He’s knows he’s a dead man walking.

He’ll either die on the battlefield, or be killed if/when he gets back to Russia.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He should just get his men pull out let putin get even more humiliated 

He's also announced just that, they are leaving on May 10th apparently

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

He's also announced just that, they are leaving on May 10th apparently

My Russian isn't great 😂 so I'm not entirely certain this is what he's saying but significant if Wagner pull out of Bakhmut. Unfortunately the tweet won't imbed. 

(1) ddlg ✙ on Twitter: "Prigozhin announced the withdrawal of the Company’s soldiers from the settlement #Bakhmut due to lack of shells. #Ukraine #Ukrainian #UkraineKrieg #UkraineWar #UkraineRussiaWar #stopPutin #UkraineCounterOffensive #Donbass #Kherson #NATO #Europe #USA https://t.co/vRjqbsIhf3" / Twitter

Â