• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

15 hours ago, bickster said:

In what way?

In many ways, Russian TV is flooding over with now very worried talking heads. There's intercepted calls showing how the soldiers on the front line are bricking it.

There's also Putin making more nuclear threats, generally a sign that Russia is scared of something, then there's Russia digging trenches on the beaches in Crimea, Russians leaving Crimea like never before and Wagner digging fortifications pretty much from Sieverodonetsk down to Donetsk. It reeks of desperation from an army that's supposed to be the better of the two.

There should be enough Leo 2's/Challenger 2's and Bradley/Marders for a pretty wide offensive action somewhere, though I guess where is anyone's guess - and this is likely what scares Russia.

From what I gather, most countries have delivered their pledged Leo2's, which should leave UA with around 50 or so now. These alone should scare Russia.

Edited by magnkarl

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

New game!

Real or body double!

I'm definitely going with body double on this one

Already been geo-located to Russia. Putin is so bad at propaganda that even comical Ali seems to have a better nose for it.

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Looks real to me?

You'd have to be someone of the stature of Xi before the real Putin will shake your hand. Those long tables aren't just there for the memes (and the threat of someone turning into the new Claus von Stauffenberg)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Already been geo-located to Russia. Putin is so bad at propaganda that even comical Ali seems to have a better nose for it.

Not true, it's been geolocated to Heniches'ka on the Spit that connects the mainland to Crimea, just south west of Melitopol

2 hours ago, bickster said:

New game!

Real or body double!

I'm definitely going with body double on this one

Looks like 2 different individuals to me.

Outside looks like Putin, the walk, the face mannerisms etc. But the video inside(as dark as it is) Look at the mouth and face when he starts taking when sitting down in the room.  The eyebrows look like Ming the Merciless in Flash Gordon. It's looks too thin to be him. And why is the video in the room shot in semi darkness if he's been wandering outside in broad daylight, obviously security wouldn't be an issue.  

2 hours ago, bickster said:

You'd have to be someone of the stature of Xi before the real Putin will shake your hand. Those long tables aren't just there for the memes (and the threat of someone turning into the new Claus von Stauffenberg)

Fair point - but he has such a distinctive face. Perhaps body double and then video edited to make the face look more like Putin?

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Would it be fair game for the Americans/Nato to send a rocket to Putin if they were certain of his location on Ukrainian soil?

Yes, but they just tell Ukraine where to fire and its Ukraine army who actually fires the missile from Ukranian territory.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yes, but they just tell Ukraine where to fire and its Ukraine army who actually fires the missile from Ukranian territory.

I am really surprised with all the NATO kit that Putin appears to have gone in and out of Ukraine twice without being shot at.

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Its well out of HIMARS range

Not out of range of a fighter jet or a drone though. I assumed that as soon as he stepped out of the Kremlin satellites would have been tracking his moves, and then it would be just a matter of time before there was a loud bang nearby.

17 hours ago, bickster said:

Not true, it's been geolocated to Heniches'ka on the Spit that connects the mainland to Crimea, just south west of Melitopol

My bad - seems the other location was for another video. The one where he's driving a car?

Â