• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

4 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Edit again, it appears that it might actually be the Freedom of Russia legion, they're saying it is on telegram. If so, and I'm still doubtful, the conflict has officially turned into an insurgency in Russia too.

Podolyak's comment is "Russia should be vary of its own partisans"..

Local authorities in Russia say nothing of the sort is happening.

Confusing to say the least. The flag they're holding is that of the Russian Liberation Army which assisted the nazis during WW2, and not an ounce better than Russia's current regime. Smells of Putin trying to frame nazis, "look Ukraine are working with Russian nazis now!". The uniforms look too pristine, the tape is far too obvious and the guys in the video look like actors..

Putin has called off the security council meeting he was due to have, I guess he figured that everyone found out that it was as bad as that time when the GRU signed that letter from a supposed Ukrainian nazi with "Insert signature" or whatever.

There's a good thread on it here:

I'm no expert but looks like genuine far right neo-nazi types.

1 hour ago, djdabush said:

He is a nazi for sure, but it’s a stretch to say that Ukraine signed off on this. It looks and feels very staged and German intelligence believes he’s a Russian agent, and hence blocked him from Schengen.

1 hour ago, djdabush said:

I call bullshit on this. The photos look very staged. Not the slightest evidence of dirt. Unless of course, they stopped off after making an assault to get their kit washed in a bit of DAZ for the photo op. 

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Unfortunately, there is a lot of this garbage coming from Russians elsewhere. Funny thing is there is an article floating about on how the Russians are the most well educated population globally. Canada 2nd, followed by Japan, the US with the UK in 6th. I didn't bother reading because it was undoubtedly bollocks.   

We are 6th.  

So who are then 8 countries more cleverer than what we is?

I bet one is Paris.  I hate them and there fetish for bullfighting. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

We are 6th.  

So who are then 8 countries more cleverer than what we is?

I bet one is Paris.  I hate them and there fetish for bullfighting. 

Africa and Trump are 2 countries which are the cleverest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Africa and Trump are 2 countries which are the cleverest.

Great.  Let’s recap. 

We are 6th cleverest.
We have got 4 that are above us. 
Paris, Ronald Trump and Africa. 
Only 3 more to go and we’ve cracked it! 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Does Russian propaganda know no bounds?

Is it any worse than Jacob Rees-Mogg (surprised that hasn’t yet been filtered to something more fitting, like total and utter bastard) claiming that ‘party-gate’ was just a left-wing stitch up all along? 

A perfect example of mis info creating opposition to Ukraine. Not sure if anyone has seen the clip of Zelenskyy apparently telling Americans they will have to send their sons and daughters to fight but CNN highlight the bs

This is what happens you are running out of tanks but have some old bits left over from a warship.  🤣

It’s clearly a Russia troop transporter but I am not sure if it’s been captured by Ukraine.  

Is that turret actually on there?  Or is it behind the vehicle and it’s just an optical illusion.  

9B174CC4-2FC6-4D24-BAA0-5113F9409E85.jpeg

4 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

This is what happens you are running out of tanks but have some old bits left over from a warship.  🤣

It’s clearly a Russia troop transporter but I am not sure if it’s been captured by Ukraine.  

Is that turret actually on there?  Or is it behind the vehicle and it’s just an optical illusion.  

I think your all way off the mark. It's obviously a chimney ffs! Its a steam powered dipshit carrier called an SPDC

14 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The muslamic ray gun is finally brought into the theatre, only a matter of time now. 

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

It’s seems pretty clear that Ukraine is withdrawing from Bakhmut in an orderly fashion.  
This will be a morale boost for Russia and a kick for Ukraine.  Russia is continuing to take metres of land with high losses and without any significant breakthrough. 
Ukraine needs those western tanks for a Spring counterattack. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

It’s seems pretty clear that Ukraine is withdrawing from Bakhmut in an orderly fashion.  

They were unfortunatley always going to lose it at some stage,  the cost for Russia is the important thing,  it's been a big push for a little town.

Who knows what Ukraine has up it's sleeve but I suspect they have bailed because there are bigger prizes around the corner.

It could be Crimea I suppose.  Destroy the bridge properly and then we will see,  I don't know but I hope.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They were unfortunatley always going to lose it at some stage,  the cost for Russia is the important thing,  it's been a big push for a little town.

Who knows what Ukraine has up it's sleeve but I suspect they have bailed because there are bigger prizes around the corner.

It could be Crimea I suppose.  Destroy the bridge properly and then we will see,  I don't know but I hope.

There’s big ridges behind Bakhmut which now has 3 lines of pre dug defensive positions on them. UA held until these were done.

It’s going to be Vuhledar on a bigger scale.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

There’s big ridges behind Bakhmut which now has 3 lines of pre dug defensive positions on them. UA held until these were done.

It’s going to be Vuhledar on a bigger scale.

Also,  what you leave behind is important.
The Russians are rats and will steal anything,  they have already all got into an APC that was left by Ukraine.  It blew them all up as it was booby trapped and probably had a camera on it or a drone.

If you left a trail of biscuits they would follow it into a mine field,  utter clowns.  

Solar powered cameras left around the town would be incredibly useful I suppose.  I don't know if that is a thing to do if moving back ?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Â