Ticket Info

andykeenan

Saturday April 29, kick-off 3pm. 

Initial allocation 4,289 

Prices are £27 [adults], £17 [O65s/U22s] and £9 [U18s].

onday April 10 from 5pm online/Tuesday April 11 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 15+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons. 

Tuesday April 11 from 5pm online/Wednesday April 12 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 9+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons.
Wednesday April 12 at 5pm online/Thursday April 13 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 5+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons.
Thursday April 13 from 3pm online, phone or in person: Lions Club Chairman can purchase their allocation. 
Thursday April 13 from 5pm online/Friday April 14 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders.
Friday April 14 from 5pm online/Tuesday April 18 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 Villa Cash members. 
Tuesday April 18 from 5pm online/Wednesday April 19 phone or in person: On general sale. 

I am traveling to GB this weekend, and would really like to take the train to blackburn to watch this game, but as i do not live in GB i only get to see a game once or twice every 5 years or so. Is there someone one can contact at the club for help with booking ticket for this game? Or a site where you can buy away tickets?

2 hours ago, siminjo said:

I am traveling to GB this weekend, and would really like to take the train to blackburn to watch this game, but as i do not live in GB i only get to see a game once or twice every 5 years or so. Is there someone one can contact at the club for help with booking ticket for this game? Or a site where you can buy away tickets?

Contact your local supporters club.

• Like 1

Â