• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
andykeenan

Ticket Info

17 posts in this topic

andykeenan    294

Saturday April 29, kick-off 3pm. 

Initial allocation 4,289 

Prices are £27 [adults], £17 [O65s/U22s] and £9 [U18s].

onday April 10 from 5pm online/Tuesday April 11 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 15+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons. 

Tuesday April 11 from 5pm online/Wednesday April 12 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 9+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons.
Wednesday April 12 at 5pm online/Thursday April 13 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 5+ away league matches in the 2016/17 seasons.
Thursday April 13 from 3pm online, phone or in person: Lions Club Chairman can purchase their allocation. 
Thursday April 13 from 5pm online/Friday April 14 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders.
Friday April 14 from 5pm online/Tuesday April 18 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 Villa Cash members. 
Tuesday April 18 from 5pm online/Wednesday April 19 phone or in person: On general sale. 

siminjo    7

I am traveling to GB this weekend, and would really like to take the train to blackburn to watch this game, but as i do not live in GB i only get to see a game once or twice every 5 years or so. Is there someone one can contact at the club for help with booking ticket for this game? Or a site where you can buy away tickets?

limpid    3,113
2 hours ago, siminjo said:

I am traveling to GB this weekend, and would really like to take the train to blackburn to watch this game, but as i do not live in GB i only get to see a game once or twice every 5 years or so. Is there someone one can contact at the club for help with booking ticket for this game? Or a site where you can buy away tickets?

Contact your local supporters club.

• Like 1

Rugeley Villa    4,093
11 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Phenomenal  for a mid table meaningless championship game. 

5900 as of today.

tomav84    28

i naively thought that we would actually take the full 8000 available for this one...still fantastic support once again.

Sign in to follow this