• Broncos
    • Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

Gamepass offering 20% reduction after all the cluster****s. Thanks I guess, but fix the bloody thing.

AP traded to the Cardinals for a conditional 6th round pick

Edited by Tegis
baaaaad tegis, bad

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

A sad end for a once great player. Yet again it proves that running backs have short careers in the NFL. Once you get to the big 3 0 you are done, except Frank Gore :)

Edited by villa89

8 hours ago, Tegis said:

Gamepass offering 20% reduction after all the cluster****s. Thanks I guess, but fix the bloody thing.

I won't be renewing next year . 

Worst customer service I've ever encountered by a mile . I reckon I could get the head of MI5 on the phone before a Gamepass employee.

It's an effing ghost company.

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance against NFL team owners he believes are conspiring not to hire him because of his protests against racial injustice.

Kaepernick, 29, has been without a team since he opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in March.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/41630253

Bang goes his chances of every playing in the NFL again!

kaepernick was dreadful even before he decided to start taking a knee during the anthem. he obviously showed potential at the beginning of his career, but he was benched for blaine gabbert ffs. yes he would probably be an upgrade for a handful of teams, but there are also other players available who are around his level of talent who won't cause a media circus every time they speak. it's tough but that's just how it is now.

rightly or wrongly, he won't get a job. especially now he's filed a grievance against the league.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

There are 10s of much worse QBs in the league with a job.

He has a point.

Ability wise you are correct... just look at the Browns QB woes! However the league doesn't owe him a living and claiming all the teams are colluding/conspiring to keep him out the NFL is a big claim.

He was due for a job with the Ravens until his missus tweeted a picture depicting Ray Lewis as a slave and the Ravens management as slave owners. That put the kibosh on that, according to Lewis. No team will touch him with a barge pole now. 

On 23/04/2017 at 19:54, BerniesElbow said:

lol Elliott was the Rookie of the Year and led the League in many Offensive categories.

You're aware of that, right? The kid hasnt even been DRAFTED yet and you are ready to put him in the Hall of Fame. Wow.

Pretty much going stride for stride with Zeke's 2016 stats and that's behind a far inferior O-line.

He's much more fun to watch too.!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â