• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

Jimmy G to the 49ers for next year's 2nd round pick. I'm torn on this, but we weren't going to franchise him, so keep losing, Niners!

How can you be torn on getting a 2nd rounder for a backup with a non contract? BB is the master at fleecing other teams. The good part for all the other teams is that one QB will be available later than expected in the draft

Edited by Tegis

Just when you thought the Browns couldn't become any more of a laughing stock...

The Browns not only can't win a football game, they dropped the ball on a trade on Tuesday for Bengals backup quarterback A.J. McCarron, whom Hue Jackson has coveted since the offseason.

The two clubs agreed to the trade dangerously close to the 4 p.m. deadline, but the Bengals still managed to send their signed paperwork into the NFL on time. The Browns did not, a league source confirmed for cleveland.com.

In the heat of the moment, with both clubs essentially running a hurry-up offense, the Browns fumbled the deal, sources said.

https://t.co/PDoEuDfspP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tegis said:

For a third- and seventh-round pick. hmm. My gut says the Bills won that one.

I'd disagree tbh. I was shocked when it was announced but a 3rd and 7th for player who we weren't planning on extending when his contract expires at the end of the season is pretty good business imo

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hornso said:

Just when you thought the Browns couldn't become any more of a laughing stock...

Speaking of, it's that time again

DKWmxQC.png

• Like 1

Â