• Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

• 6 months later...
On 04/03/2017 at 20:19, Brumerican said:

This draft is going to be fascinating. There isn't any obvious superstar QB or OT, but everywhere else is rammed with first year impact players . I think there will be quite a few REALLY good RB's drafted in rounds 3-5. Who knows when and where Mixon ends up being drafted but he's a 1st round talent . Fournette is AP mk2, Cook is frightening , McCaffrey has the craziest footwork and a sharp brain , Kamara is class , McNichols will be someones bellcow, Perine is brilliant and the list  just goes on.

If the Jags really do want to help Bortles, then a strong running game is usually a step in the right direction . I wouldn't be surprised at all if they went RB with the 4th pick in round 1.   I'd prefer Solomon Thomas though and hopefully Coughlin realises our pass rush is crap and goes that route . We can still get a top Rb on day 2 . 

I'm still more interested in what Cleveland do strangely . 

I think they are going to be unrecognisable next season if they hit with the majority of their picks . I really hope they take Mahomes at 12 if he's there . 

Just watched an episode of Undisputed where Skip said Kamara was a surprise to everyone last season.

Oh Skip.?

Â