• Buccaneers
    • Titans
    • Redskins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Jaguars

19 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Cleveland can't possibly mess this draft up IMO. The new boss knows what he's doing and I don't think he'll go for a QB with picks 1 or 4 . This is the guy who drafted Fisher IIRC so he may want to find a replacement for Thomas and I don't think they'd pass on Barkley as he'd kill it behind Cleveland's O Line. 

Next year HAS to be the turning point for them IMO and if they get at least a 50% hit rate from their picks they could be dangerous.

1: R1P1

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
4: R1P4

OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS
33: R2P1

QB MASON RUDOLPH
OKLAHOMA STATE
36: R2P4

CB CARLTON DAVIS
AUBURN
64: R2P32

LB JEROME BAKER
OHIO STATE
65: R3P1

DL TAVEN BRYAN
FLORIDA
103: R4P1

WR D.J. CHARK
LSU
126: R4P24

RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA
140: R5P1

CB HOLTON HILL
TEXAS
164: R5P25

EDGE K.J. SMITH
BAYLOR
179: R6P1

C SCOTT QUESSENBERRY
UCLA
220: R7P1

QB J.T. BARRETT
OHIO STATE

I think John Dorsey will be under a ton of pressure to take a QB first overall in the upcoming draft. Aside from that (and the fact that Hue Jackson will still be coaching whoever we draft) I like your mock.

8 hours ago, rjenkins said:

I think John Dorsey will be under a ton of pressure to take a QB first overall in the upcoming draft. Aside from that (and the fact that Hue Jackson will still be coaching whoever we draft) I like your mock.

I think the top 2 QB's may not want to be drafted by the Browns!

I think Cleveland need to 1) get an experienced QB in - be it Cousins, Smith or Bradford and 2) get rid of Hue - you can't keep someone who has gone 1-31

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I think the top 2 QB's may not want to be drafted by the Browns!

I think Cleveland need to 1) get an experienced QB in - be it Cousins, Smith or Bradford and 2) get rid of Hue - you can't keep someone who has gone 1-31

I can't believe Hue is still in a job, to be honest.

I think you are completely right about what Cleveland need to do. What we will end up doing, of course, is trading for AJ McCarron and keeping Hue until the point next season when he inevitably loses the support of the team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjenkins said:

I can't believe Hue is still in a job, to be honest.

I think you are completely right about what Cleveland need to do. What we will end up doing, of course, is trading for AJ McCarron and keeping Hue until the point next season when he inevitably loses the support of the team.

When the Lions are axing a coach for going 9-7 it makes it even more ridiculous that Hue is still there. 

After the 1-15 season I'm sure Browns fns would have been happy (sort of) with a 3-13 or 4-12 - at least it would show the green shoots of a recovery. To regress to 0-16 is a shambles. 

The Browns will come good I'm sure . The record is bad but the performances were there . They are just like the Jags were 2 seasons ago IMO and just need someone in there to shake up the culture. If they hit on half their picks and find some team spirit that franchise will turn quickly . They have loads of money to blow as well where they can pick up so pro bowl level mercs.

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The Denver D have been raving about him publicly. 

Yep, but if that happens my guess is Talib will be the casualty. :( Only a 1m dead money hit. Unless he restructures I guess but that would be surprising. Still a top notch corner.

“I definitely want to be back. I’d love to retire as a Bronco,” Talib said. “It’s probably the funnest locker room. I met real friends on this team. We got great memories — Super Bowl 50. Not even just the Super Bowl. Off the field, memories together. I love the guys on the team. I love the staff. I’d love to come back.”

image.png.05dc7874d18d86aa56a5b6405077daaa.png

41 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Bound to be the Jimmy G show.

Stats say you want to stay out of the show :)

How they fared

Total wins: 86

Total loses: 90

Winning percentage: .488

Playoff appearences: 5

Playoff wins: 3

Playoff win percentage: .375

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Stats say you want to stay out of the show :)

How they fared

Total wins: 86

Total loses: 90

Winning percentage: .488

Playoff appearences: 5

Playoff wins: 3

Playoff win percentage: .375

To be fair , the rules of selection usually means the team will be bad .

The Niners will not be bad next season.

Â