Match Thread: Tottenham v Villa

limpid

If we had someone like Kodijia on instead of Gabby, then I think we could have won this. We get into some decent areas, but Gabby is non existent. The problem is that I don't think McCormack would do any better, maybe Davis could do something ? even if he only managed one touch, he would have done more than Gabby.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Interestingly, spilling a cup of tea is directly related to the size of the cup you're using. There's a sweet spot where the speed of the waves travelling in the cup matches the shake of your hand/walk and amplifies the wave, meaning guaranteed spillage.

If you're having this problem regularly, consider a new set of mugs.

Now I know where I have been going wrong the last 30 years !

1 minute ago, Chicken Field said:

If we had someone like Kodijia on instead of Gabby, then I think we could have won this. We get into some decent areas, but Gabby is non existent. The problem is that I don't think McCormack would do any better, maybe Davis could do something ? even if he only managed one touch, he would have done more than Gabby.

In gabby's slight defence, he hasnt had a great deal of help at times

#backsix

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Why, is he getting the same move to Madrid or barca that lampard, Gerrard and Wilshere were getting?

Yeah, along with Pochettino. Spurs will have their new stadium ready just in time for everyone to bugger off B)

• Like 2