Top Gear

Jez

Anyone who Sky + it have a look back when they are doing the Insurance quote calling

Bottle of "Smile" tooth whitening on Hammond's desk ..also a picture of John craven and a cow amongst other things

a photo of the Queen on May's desk

and a photo of Will Young on Clarkson's along with what appear to be books on how to drive a steam train and a fake machine gun and a photo of Kirsten Scott Thomas

And as Hammond talks about cheaper insurance if you are girl, a man in white overalls and white crash helmet (but doesn't appear to be the stig ) is sticking his head under a photo copier and taking copies

also a load of gold bars up against the wall ..maybe a n Italian job challenge later in the series

Am I geek ? though I noticed the "smile "bottle first time around so was sure they had planted loads of others and went back to check

I'm sure there is more ....

Who's The Sting?

He was lead singer of The Police.

He drives a car around the Top Gear test track now his band arent so popular.

Some say he slept in a bed with Michael Jacksona and drunk jesus Juice

Some say that Billie Jean Was his lover

All we know is ...he's the Sting

ok it was a typo ....

Who's The Sting?

He was lead singer of The Police.

He drives a car around the Top Gear test track now his band arent so popular.

I already mentioned Gordon Sumner,keep up Captain Slow :lol:

know i did i was trying to subtly point out the typo.

you say that now :-)

anyway if you read my post i said it was a man in white overalls who wasn't The Sting .. so technically my post was correct ..unless the bloke was the Sting :?

I know they sneak good looking women closer to the camera during Top Gear these days, but that one in the blue shirt behind Hammond today? Well, lets just say that if my daughter looks like that when she is 19 I will still bath her. :mrgreen:

Total stunner, I agree.

I know they sneak good looking women closer to the camera during Top Gear these days, but that one in the blue shirt behind Hammond today?

Well, lets just say that if my daughter looks like that when she is 19 I will still bath her. :mrgreen:

:shock:

errrr.....

not sure how to take that.

I know they sneak good looking women closer to the camera during Top Gear these days, but that one in the blue shirt behind Hammond today? Well, lets just say that if my daughter looks like that when she is 19 I will still bath her. :mrgreen:

Total stunner, I agree.

I totally disagree.

She was clearly wearing a purple/red top.

Total stunner, I agree.

I totally disagree.

I look at the girls not what they are wearing :lol:

Total stunner, I agree.

I totally disagree.

I look at the girls not what they are wearing :lol:

Just hunted this out on IPlayer - shes quality, fair play to her.

More than likely has had her fair share of cock.