Top Gear

Jez

But it didn't.. The boat got their first - but as Hammond explained, the competition wasn't the fastest way there - it was the perfect way there. Hammond had a great drive in comfort and May was thrown about, bruised and felt sick, and wanted to come back with Hammond in the car.

Top Gear would never allow the car to lose :P

But it didn't.. The boat got their first - but as Hammond explained, the competition wasn't the fastest way there - it was the perfect way there. Hammond had a great drive in comfort and May was thrown about, bruised and felt sick, and wanted to come back with Hammond in the car.

Top Gear would never allow the car to lose :P

I may have been a little intoxicated when watching and it may have disturbed my train of concentration.. :oops:

The car lost in the "best way to commute across London in rush hour" race. Quite convincingly to be honest.

It also lost that race where it had to make it up a mountain before some speed climbers did.

The car loses a lot!

The car lost in the "best way to commute across London in rush hour" race. Quite convincingly to be honest.

It also lost that race where it had to make it up a mountain before some speed climbers did.

The car loses a lot!

Shush, your breaking my heart :cry:

To be fair, it was always going to lose the race across London...those speed climbers weren't human either.. :lol:

No it didn't. Remember Clarkson 'remembered' how his boat had actually exploded and he was dead, and how Hammond had been mown down by a hit and run driver... ;)

The speed climber one was funny. Double or quits race back down. :D

Thought it was poor again tonight, and not because Boris was on who I thought was just an idiot as usual.

It's becoming very same same this series and the bubble may well be deflating

I thought was just an idiot as usual.

care to elaberate ? what exactly did he do wrong on the show , as that is after all what we are basing it on and not political affiliations

I thought was just an idiot as usual.

care to elaberate ? what exactly did he do wrong on the show , as that is after all what we are basing it on and not political affiliations

I don't like his as a person and find his actions bufoonish (if that's a word). His actions when driving the car, were just idiotic IMO.

Maybe his sort of humour isn't mine

Don't care about his politics, the bloke is hilarious.

there are some though that don't want their politicans to be hilarious ... I think some of it is part act and put on much like Jamie Olivers "accent"

Look forward to seeing him on Top Plug some time in the future though , maybe he will be PM by then :-)

Don't care about his politics, the bloke is hilarious.

there are some though that don't want their politicans to be hilarious ... I think some of it is part act and put on much like Jamie Olivers "accent"

Look forward to seeing him on Top Plug some time in the future though , maybe he will be PM by then :-)

Very true, but as I've said before, my interest in politics is minimal, so to me he's just that funny bloke from GQ who presented Have I Got News For You once ;)

Who's that then Tony?

Boris was funny on HIGNFY mainly because of Merton and Hislop totally taking the piss out of him. He is neither funny nor likeable in my book, nothing with him being a politician of any party.

As said Top Gear is now looking very stale IMO

Who's that then Tony?

some , as in lots of people , I'm sure it would come as no great surprise to anyone ......... obviously a lot of people voted for Boris and he was able to win an election to become Mayor , not that he had a lot of competition to beat , but a lot of people didn't vote for him , some because of policy and some because they think he is a clown ..

anyway back to Top Gear .... the communist cars thing was good , spent enough time driving around In the former Eastern Bloc behind a lot of those cars to know how crap they are .. for accuracy Clarkson should have put 12 people in the back before driving it along a dark country lane with no lights on