Top Gear

Jez

Just hunted this out on IPlayer - shes quality, fair play to her.

More than likely has had her fair share of cock.

I like fine women, but I don't like top gear.

Which minute shall I skip to, to see her?

Just hunted this out on IPlayer - shes quality, fair play to her.

I like fine women, but I don't like top gear.

Which minute shall I skip to, to see her?

About 11 mins ish. I just kept clicking the bar until they were all sat talking.

Classy.

I think there are far less classy comments on here than me pointing out she has probably played a fair few tunes on the pink oboe.

i believe she's a virgin.

I know they sneak good looking women closer to the camera during Top Gear these days, but that one in the blue shirt behind Hammond today? Well, lets just say that if my daughter looks like that when she is 19 I will still bath her. :mrgreen:

just checked it out on iplayer.

If your daughter looks like that when she is 19, i'll bath her for you! :winkold:

I know they sneak good looking women closer to the camera during Top Gear these days, but that one in the blue shirt behind Hammond today? Well, lets just say that if my daughter looks like that when she is 19 I will still bath her. :mrgreen:

If your daughter looks like that when she is 19, i'll bath her for you! :winkold:

Can we have turns?

Schumacher would have done I reckon. But I can see why he didn't do a lap.. and the joke about going the wrong way and stalling it was funny anyway.

I haven't watched last nights yet.. looks like the highlight is a hot girl in the audience.

Can we have turns?

This is so very very wrong... Nayson!

Of course, the whole thing is scripted (none more so than Clarkson running into that shed or whatever it was), still funny though!

You do know Jeremy Clarkson and James May are writers by trade, dont you?

the thing about the shed is if it was scripted then him rolling hysterically on the floor and Hammond giggling afterwards must have been scripted as well .. and genuine laughter like that must be pretty hard to act on demand

So I wonder if it isn't improvised scripting ?

Of course, the whole thing is scripted (none more so than Clarkson running into that shed or whatever it was), still funny though!

I am aware of that, yes. I was responding to TV's comment.

the thing about the shed is if it was scripted then him rolling hysterically on the floor and Hammond giggling afterwards must have been scripted as well .. and genuine laughter like that must be pretty hard to act on demand

So I wonder if it isn't improvised scripting ?

They all play their parts very well.

They make out it's all real and therefore it's cringeworthy and not funny. They shouldn't call them challenges; just say 'here's our latest sketch'.