Pre Match Thread

Demitri_C

-------------------------------Gollini------------------------------

--------------Chester-------Elphick---------Baker------------

Bacuna------Westwood--Gardner--Tshibola------Amavi-

-----------------------Ayew---------McCormack---------------

subs:Bunn,Hutton,Cissokho,Gardner,Green,Grealish,Gestede

• Like 1

I'm gutted I can't be there today, my missus made plans for us to go out for the day for our daughters birthday so had to cancel my plans. She normally comes with me and loves it but not today. Never mind, there will be plenty more games and its the right thing to spend time with your kids while you can. 

Anyway, I hope you all raise the roof and have a great time enjoying a 3-0 win for the villa :flag:

• Like 2

I'm going with my Grandson and Great Grandson. Great Grandson is aged 7 - his first visit to Villa Park. I am taking him around the outside and then to the shop - to make sure that he remains a Villan lol. Can't wait to see his face, when the Holte gets into full voice. Hope there is no negative booing or chanting :( My prediction 2-0 Villa.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

I'm going with my Grandson and Great Grandson. Great Grandson is aged 7 - his first visit to Villa Park. I am taking him around the outside and then to the shop - to make sure that he remains a Villan lol. Can't wait to see his face, when the Holte gets into full voice. Hope there is no negative booing or chanting :( My prediction 2-0 Villa.

I guess this makes you between 43 and 104.;)

Have a great day and hopefully a win for us all to enjoy!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

This.

Hope so mate. If we can turn villa into that party carnival atmosphere we had end of season not many teams will want to come villa park. Let's egg behind them even if things start badly. Encourage them, be the 12th man like we always have been

29 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Watch out for the shop mate - took my Grandson to the friendly and there were about a hundred in the queue even 1 1/2 hours from kick off.

As you have said he will love the Holte ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KHV said:

-------------------------------Gollini------------------------------

--------------Chester-------Elphick---------Baker------------

Bacuna------Westwood--Gardner--Tshibola------Amavi-

-----------------------Ayew---------McCormack---------------

subs:Bunn,Hutton,Cissokho,Gardner,Green,Grealish,Gestede

Swap gards for Grealish 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Back the team don't get on their backs that's all I say

Wishful thinking! I'll give the villa "faithful" about 20 mins before they turn if it's still 0-0.

If Rotherham score first early on then it will get horrific beyond belief.